Help with anti afk botting(got my ip blocked need help finding out how to unlock it) menu

User Tag List

develz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with anti afk botting(got my ip blocked need help finding out how to unlock it)

So recently i had certain ports (or my ip, not sure which) blocked after using an anti afk bot. What happened was that i had it on, and when i came back, WoW said it was D/C'd but i was still able to log on, just not to the server that i had the afk bot on. Is there any way to fix this without having to format my computer?

Help with anti afk botting(got my ip blocked need help finding out how to unlock it)
    Tory's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help with anti afk botting(got my ip blocked need help finding out how to unlock it)

I highly doubt WoW blocked out a selected server for you to play on. I think it was just the server you were trying to connect to having some lag issues. If Blizzard blocked your IP/Port you couldn't even run the patch/log into the game. They would just up and ban/suspend you, not get that in depth about it.
    [RETIRED] MMOwned.com Co-Founder & Developer

develz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help with anti afk botting(got my ip blocked need help finding out how to unlock it)

blizz didn't ban me, it was the program i was using blocked me from the port for the server. i can log on to that server from any other computer on the same account, just not on my computer. if you have any idea how to fix this, let me know. ty

Tory's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait... what program were you using?
    [RETIRED] MMOwned.com Co-Founder & Developer

develz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help with anti afk botting(got my ip blocked need help finding out how to unlock

runescape autominer that i got from this site. i found out that if you leave it on too long, it likes to block whatever ports you have connected, a friend of mine left this program on while also on vent and it blocked that vent server and the wow server he was logged on to. He was able to log onto other wow and vent servers, but he couldn't access the ones that he needed till he formatted his comp. I really don't want to have to format and was wondering if thewre was an easier way to fix this.
    Last edited by develz; 09-18-2006 at 06:48 PM.