0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No more hacks :(

Of course I'll still do my model changing, take the routine boat to gadgetzan ^.^, but hacking right now isn't worth it.. I have seen my cousin, 2 friends, and a guildee all lose their accounts in the past 2 weeks, thats over a total year of playing time. I don't know whether this is important at all, but right now, WoW IS a large part of all our lives and seeing so many people getting banned lately, makes me think has blizzard really upped the detection software and I cannot lose my warlock. LOL, I've put so many hours into raiding its not funny, hrm.. I guess what I'm really asking is, how do you feel about all the recent bannings and is it going to affect you? FOR the time being, when things settle down I may go back to speedhack wall hack herbfarming making thousands of gold... But anyway, I'm kinda afraid to ask a GM about this, since last one I asked I got pressured into saying "It's late and I'm kinda lonely.. want to cyber?" >.> but you cannot get banned for being places through wall jumping, noggenfoggery, little bugs etc?

Wall of text crits you for 13475 (Crushing)
    You die.

No more hacks :(
    bait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: No more hacks :(

well i got banned to day lol well that i it for me and wow i was 57 too ffs ill justs get a job now then lol
    .l..°_°..l. As of to day im a good man, Good day

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a new detection system is what alot of people think. they (meaning blizz) sends out different versions of Warden and warden can now stop itself from being debugged and blocked. i personally have just been doing legit stuff lately (exploring, minor bugs etc) but i can get away with using hacks. its not that hard to make it so warden (for the most part) cant detect what you have running. as for using speedhacks, that will get you banned easier then glider n mountain climber. the speedhack programs are well known by blizz, and they dont have anti-detections built in. so warden can see it, report to blizz and buh bye. CE is the only speedhack i would EVER trust using on WoW.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

bassman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I am glad I got a perma ban. I was completely addicted and it was a waste of money so now I can actually go outside and do other things. Thanks Blizz!

Find another free mmo game ( they might not be massive but there are crap loads of people) and I'm not saying these games are amazing and are as good as WoW but they are fun time wasters.

Try this - http://endless-online.com/index.html

EO (endless online) was a good game I dont play anymore though. The server is fairly large but there arent enough maps and it tends to get over crowded at certain parts of the day. It also isnt fully developed and the updates are slow due to the small admin team there are only like 6 or 8 of em so maybey some of you model editing guys can create some fancy pixel stuff and get added into the team. No quests/classes.

Also - http://www.mapleglobal.com/

This is a fun game. Easy leveling and you pick your class at lvl 10. Has Quests. 6 servers each with 20 channels so if 1 channel is crowded u can switch to a less crowded one. Fun game in all.

Fluffhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god not maple story!

I did however play it when i was on a 3day suspension <guilty look>