0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paying for WoW Hacks???

What's with the two new speedhacks being pay only? Is there a free one out yet that anyone knows of? If not, how long do you think it'l be before the new speedhack method is free?

Paying for WoW Hacks???
    DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cazmeus View Post
    What's with the two new speedhacks being pay only? Is there a free one out yet that anyone knows of? If not, how long do you think it'l be before the new speedhack method is free?
    Which speedhacks are you talking about? Also releasing something you worked hard to find for free isn't what most people are looking for. If you want my opinion on this, most of the time the free hack programs just contain methods that were ripped from paid programs. I'm not saying it's always the way it works, but it does happen a lot. If I personally found a working speedhack method that I knew could get fixed anytime after release, I wouldn't waste my time making an application to release it publicly for free to see it getting fixed less than a week later.

If you want a free speedhack, your best hope would be to wait for someone to release their paid hack and for someone else to rip the method from it and make a free program with it.
    Last edited by DrakeFish; 08-28-2011 at 08:33 PM.