Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question regarding Account to Account char transfer.

I purchased an accoun with a mage what I transferred to an account where I'm the original owner.
    So I possess the cd-key and secret answer of the target account, altough if it's asked i can not provide a valid id because it's a fake one.(the last name must match with the name of the scource account)

Question:

If the seller recall his account and call blizzard then what will happen? Blizz look into this matter and my account will be closed and the character will be moved back to the source account? The bastard did not give me either his ID or his CD key all I know is his secret answer.

Question regarding Account to Account char transfer.
    strave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you bought an account that is not under your name and someone reclaims it from blizzard the toon you transferred to that account will remain there... if you transfer something from that account to your account and they petition blizzard saying they were hacked then more than likely it will be restored onto their account.

Tho you could always use that fake birth certificate form in the scam section... Tho im pretty sure that is illegal.... lol its just how much you want to press your luck whether or not the disgruntled blizz rep handling the case is paying any attention...