Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About RAF removal....Still got my time!

Hello OC!

I read many posts saying that there is less chance for RAF to get removed without using an Unfrozen Code.
    As many of us know Blizzard every tuesday remove RAF time.Mine got removed on Saturday too.

But when i bought RAF on wednesday someone hacked my account and locked it.
    After many tries got my account back and i sent before the lock 2 RAF invitations as many members posted here to save some money on Unfrozen Codes.

After i got my account back i gave the 2nd link invitation to a RAF seller and did RAF for me on Sunday.

It's weird but i still have time in my account......

I'm waiting to see if the blizzard will remove time again.

My opinion is that as many people say there are some flagged accounts that got time removed when Blizzard noticed and i think that mine is not flagged now after the lock.

Let's wait and see.

About RAF removal....Still got my time!
    Nylina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    39 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my time until the reset.

Shanerd92's Avatar Member *Professional Powerleveling Service* CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thimiaras View Post
    Hello OC!

I read many posts saying that there is less chance for RAF to get removed without using an Unfrozen Code.
    As many of us know Blizzard every tuesday remove RAF time.Mine got removed on Saturday too.

But when i bought RAF on wednesday someone hacked my account and locked it.
    After many tries got my account back and i sent before the lock 2 RAF invitations as many members posted here to save some money on Unfrozen Codes.

After i got my account back i gave the 2nd link invitation to a RAF seller and did RAF for me on Sunday.

It's weird but i still have time in my account......

I'm waiting to see if the blizzard will remove time again.

My opinion is that as many people say there are some flagged accounts that got time removed when Blizzard noticed and i think that mine is not flagged now after the lock.

Let's wait and see.
    It's doesn't get flagged. The credit card company calls them and tells them it was a fraudulent purchase and they look up the purchase and cancel it.

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thimiaras View Post
    It isnt only done on maintenance, it is whenever they catch it. You could have just posted this in one of the other 20 threads about raf removals. We have no idea the method of detection or flagging they use, speculation isn't going to help. Stop feeding the RAF sellers free money and they will eventually have to find another way to offer us gametime for cheap.