0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choice of hack suite

(Sorry, I know this seems long )I have been reading around the forums to decide on which hack I want to purchase and I feel I've gotten a fairly decent idea of each one. My question is more of seeking clarification on details/ user responses in certain areas. WI, Qwerxy, and NoAddiction. I will base my decision off of 3 things: Safety, frequency of updates, and down time.

( I realize of course that there will be down time in each project at one point or another, but I would like to figure out which is the most proficient in keeping up)

Between these 3 I have read that Qwerxy doesn't seem to be very trusted among users, due to people involved with the project. I have not ready many praises about Qwerxy or why it would be the choice over the other two. It seems like the shifty brother lol. Also rumors of code being ripped from WI- I no nothing about this, just re-stating what I have read.
    Can anyone vouch for the trustworthiness of this hack and at the rate of update/downtime?

WI, I read is very trusted and the safest of the 3 but have been promising a v 2.0 for about a year now, and though it is great when it is up and running; it can be down for weeks at a time. This causes conflict with me because if I am to be paying a subscription for a program, I don't want to be wasting money on it when I cannot use it for extended periods of time(Given of course a yearly fee, it is still time lost). Also that only the 3 main hacks have only been operation for some time and some people report it buggy, others not. Other than this issue, it seems to be a good choice.
    Can anyone give overview on how many times this has been down for them and general time frame if you had to guess? (i.e. few days, a week, 3 weeks at a time)

Then there is NoAddiction, It seems more people prefer this over Qwerxy and that is has many good features and that it in fact is quite similar to Qwerxy. This project seems to have a bit of a better rep than Qwerxy (just basing this off the general feeling I get from reading comments, do correct me if I'm wrong). While NoAddiction does not offer a life-time it does offer a yearly like the other 2 (Qwerxy has a life-time, not sure about WI) it the most expensive of the 3, as such I would expect this to be updated frequently, minimal down-time and safe. Can anyone vouch for this program in terms of trustworthiness, frequency of updates and downtime?

What are your thoughts/opinions on these and which would/have you purchased/used and why? I appreciate any feedback in helping me make my final decision. Thanks!

Choice of hack suite
    akamaz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Kou,

I have tried both WoWInfinity and NoAddiction. It did not take me long to come to the decision on which was the superior tool to use.

Reliability:
    During the stint that I used WI, there were numerous and consecutive periods where you were unable to use the hack. This was due to problems with their authentication system and bugs with the hack itself.
    As for NA, there were only a few days where the hack had problems - also due to the authentication system.

Functionality:
    The main features that I use are flying, no clip, speed and talking to the opposite faction.
    WI does have a lot more features than NA, but I found a large amount of these to be useless or not functioning at all.
    NA does have some features that are not available in WI that are very nice (talking to opposite faction, being able to run blocked LUA scripts, speed hack in vehicles).
    The interface of NA is far more aesthetically and functionally pleasing.

Customer Support:
    It is very easy to contact the developer of NA and he provides constant updates to what is being developed and fixed.
    With WI, I was never able to be in contact with their developer or representatives. Their updates were sparse and did not happen in a timely manner. Things that were supposed to be delivered upon were ultimately not.

tl;dr = don't get WI.

Kou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. I was leaning towards NA personally as well after reading some informative posts, such as yours. The only thing that turns me away from it (for now) is the price. It's about $77/year USD, which is pretty high when compared to the others. Though it seems to be the leader at the moment, so I'll probably end up getting it sometime soonish. I'll definitely post back with my review/thoughts about it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's being updated for the new patch at the moment, so if you buy it now you will not be able to use it right away.

frozenthorn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't tried NoAddiction, but WI used to be good, sadly updates have been very slow and support has been shit since one of their primary developers left the project months ago.

Not sure where you heard any bad things about Qwerxy, but I haven't spoke to anyone that doesn't love it, have been using it for several months with no issues, updates come fast and the support from the developer is outstanding. Also its the ONLY speedhack i've tried where the mobs around you aren't accelerated too, giving you a real advantage in PVE and PVP with using Qwerxy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NoAddiction does not speed up things around you, either.

Kou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. Well I went ahead and purchased NoAddiction last night, they have pretty quick updates and are working for the lastest patch. Though I've been experiencing an issue since obtaining it and haven't been able to test out anything. It's rather disappointing, but I suppose issues such as these are bound to occur from time to time; I suppose I wasn't expecting it so soon lol. At any rate, I will post back with an informative review that will hopefully help anybody trying to decide on which to purchase in the future.

Kou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well now that I have had some time to test out NoAddiction, I thought I would post a small review.
    The overall support for this hack is top notch, the devs work quickly and directly with you to resolve any issues/bugs you might be experiencing. In this matter I was very impressed that instead of just saying "It's being looked at" or something similar that they work with you in trying to fix it with a sense of urgency.

The hack itself has very nice features that are fairly streamlined and have nice configuration options to allow easier/quicker use of it(i.e. customizable hot-keys). All of it's features work nicely and I have experience no crashes at all when using it. It has many very useful features, with a team that pays attention to it's customers idea's for future development.
    As far as updates go, they get pushed out pretty quickly to be up to date and correct bugs, a
    This tool allows for customization and has a nice minimal UI, which I find nice as a flashy UI only has more potential for issues down the road and really isn't needed. Keep it simple
    The community size is pretty decent and threads typically get replies within acceptable time-frames (i.e. youre not waiting a week for someone to answer your question lol). People seem to help each other out, which is always a plus. I'm overall very pleased with this one, compared to WI, which has promised it's users a 2.0 and has been in the "Coming soon" state for over a year, this is like gold.

All of the features work, bugs get resolved quickly, fast updates, and kind devs; where if there has been a considerable issue, it won't go unnoticed. While I cannot compare this to Qwerxy, as I personally have not used it, I would say that this seems like the better choice between the two. The site is legit and doesn't look like someone is trying to sell me an ebook they wrote over the weekend (Qwerxy's site) which shows that they put effort into their service, and don't do a half-assed job. As well this one has a couple features Qwerxy does not seem to have (scripts) which are beneficial.

No, I am not a NoAddiction mod, I didn't get paid to write this, I just a very happy customer who is taking the time to help supply a little more personal view for people in the future. I know I had a bit of a time searching around and piecing together information and trying to find opinions.