Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bnet transfer

You might call me noob, but...:yuck:

How do I transfere chars betwen my bnet merged accs?

Bnet transfer
    ragin77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the two seperate accounts are on the same Battle.net you xfer like normal. But when changing the Account, Set the Account name as the battle.net name. It will then redirect you to a page in which you can pick which account you wish to transfer onto.

Endbringer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I didn't meant that; somewhere I read, that you can move characters betwen your accs; eg. I have char X on acc A and char Y on acc B. And now I want to have A and B on Y (both)

Trixus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im looking for this answer aswell, i also have 3 characters on bnet account A, and 1 char on bnet account B and would like to get that char onto bnet account A!

Trixus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody has any suggestions?

benevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have to different battle net accounts and u want to transfer your just screwed

suntzzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need the same last name on the accounts. You cant change the name on bnet accounts online, although Ive never tried it by phone. Maybe if you do some social engineering over the phone you can.

However I'm not 100% sure that you need the same last name with bnet transfers. When I did it both my accounts had the same last name but the guy on the phone didnt ask me the name or anything just email address of the 2nd bnet account.

Also he stated that if the account has been merged to bnet for more than 2 weeks they couldnt remove the account from bnet.

icekillspazman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changed this to a full post, new topic instead.
    Last edited by icekillspazman; 09-24-2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Changed this to a full post, new topic instead.

IGNITBASTARD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I did.

Make 2 separate Bnet accounts... same name diffrent emails.

I had to wait 30 days. At 30 days I made the transfers.

Thats the only way it can be done... I spent 3 weeks trying to figure it out.

you cannot transfer toons between Bnet and regular or visaversa. And if yo have 2 accounts on one Bnet your screwed if you want to use them both at one time. however if they are both on the same bnet account you can trandfer them whenever.

Atleast thats how it was 2 months ago.

hope it helped

darius033's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IGNITBASTARD View Post
    ...And if yo have 2 accounts on one Bnet your screwed if you want to use them both at one time. however if they are both on the same bnet account you can trandfer them whenever.

Atleast thats how it was 2 months ago.

hope it helped
    Hello. Just a quick question... Are you entirely sure that once you have 2 WoW accounts on one Bnet account you cannot use both of them at the same time? On the battlenet faq (If you go to the Bnet official site and read the FAQ top right), it says:

"Q: How do I log in if I’ve merged multiple World of Warcraft accounts?

A: After you log in to World of Warcraft using the Battle.net Account, you will be prompted to select which of the merged World of Warcraft accounts you wish to play. Players with multiple World of Warcraft accounts are still able to log in and play them simultaneously."

Also, if anyone could answer this question please - I'm also trying to merge two WoW accounts (with different last names and infos) to a single Battle.net account and hoping that I can transfer a character from one to the other... Has anyone recently or fairly recently done this? If so, could you please help me here in knowing how I should work this out without screwing things up? Any replies and help are greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am absolutely positive... It will make 2 accounts under 1 login, and only allow use of one account at a time.

The rules are the same as regular non Bnet accounts. The difference is that Bnet does not ask questions about weather the accounts your trying to merge are the same FAMILY of owners. Instead it makes both accounts or even more accounts act as though they are one account, Your account.

My situation is:

My brother in law had an account that he stopped using. but he could-not transfer his toon to me because he had a different last name after a few hours of research we found that we can merge accounts to a bnet account. and transfer that way. unfortunately we did not realize that by merging them together on the same Bnet account that you cannot play on both accounts at once. by putting them on the same bnet account login you are forced to chose which account you want to use after you login... What we should have done was make 2 separate bnet accounts, under the same last name, and wait 30 days to transfer.

Now he wants to play again. but we cannot play together unless he buys all new cdkey with expansions. If I am to transfer his toon back to his possession. He needs to set up a bnet account under a completely different email address but same last name and as I stated before wait 30 days. before we can move toons around.

The only benefit we will receive from it is RAFing. His new toons which isn't much of a bad thing.

Additionally you still have to pay for 2 accounts to be active.

If you want to Miltibox Merging accounts to the same Bnet account IS NOT RECOMMENDED!

if you dont care. go for it....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IGNITBASTARD View Post
    I am absolutely positive... It will make 2 accounts under 1 login, and only allow use of one account at a time.

The rules are the same as regular non Bnet accounts. The difference is that Bnet does not ask questions about weather the accounts your trying to merge are the same FAMILY of owners. Instead it makes both accounts or even more accounts act as though they are one account, Your account...
    Ignit, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I think you really saved me from making a bad decision this evening. My friend and I were just about to merge our two accounts on one battle.net account. But if you say that there is no way for us to play simultaneously afterward, then we DEFINETELY don't want that.

However, one thing that I'm incredibly confused about is why in the world would Blizzard say in their FAQ, "After you log in to World of Warcraft using the Battle.net Account, you will be prompted to select which of the merged World of Warcraft accounts you wish to play. Players with multiple World of Warcraft accounts are still able to log in and play them simultaneously." :confused:

Maybe I don't understand what they meant to say here... But I always thought that a person who bought and pays monthly for multiple accounts is always able to log into them separetely from separate computers and play them at the same time... So in this case, I thought that they're assuming that such a person decides to merge both of his WoW accounts into 1 Battle.net account, and then still wants to use them both like before: playing them at the same time, separately from 2 different computers... You see what I'm saying?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know what your saying... i had that logic when i did it.

the best answer i have been able to come up with is that blizzard knows that there are powners out there who have multiple accounts. they inherited form their friends and family. by linking them to a bnet account you are allowing blizzard to reclaim more accurate numbers on how many users they actually have. 11 million is a buffed number next to the 30% of users who own multiple game rights. makes it more like 8 or 9 million. and those are the ones who merged. there is still more out there who wont merge because it is confusing.

just know that if you both make your Bnet accounts with the name smith. your in the money.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignit, thank you so much for clarifying.

sauagebeard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys, I have nice to hear other people are talking about the same situation, that i would be in. Cause i got my own account and my friend thats not playing any more gave me his characters on a different account and i was wondering if you can merge the two accounts in to the battle net account. Would you get in trouble for doing this??

Also to answer the question that many people are asking in this thread, for what i know is that if you have a very good pc you can run two world of warcraft programmes at the same time. Login in with the same username but both different password will probaly work for example. When i was playing before the merge i could access the two different accounts on my computer but up loading two different wow programmes and entering the Username and passwords.