Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with WoW issue( account suspended)

Today i got this email

Access to the World of Warcraft account -------------, has been temporarily disabled due to a dispute filed against the account's past payments. This dispute was filed by the bank, credit card company, or financial institution associated with the payment on the account.

As a result of this dispute, funds paid on the account were withdrawn from Blizzard Entertainment in direct violation of the account's terms. This is known as a "chargeback."

The total withdrawn by this chargeback(s) was: $14.99

If your charge is returned to Blizzard Entertainment for any reason, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access and your Account, as well as terminating this Agreement and all of Blizzard Entertainment's obligations hereunder.

The account is now considered by Blizzard to have a negative balance, and will be unavailable for play until any and ALL outstanding balances have been repaid to Blizzard. These funds can only be repaid via a United States money order for the full and EXACT amount of the disputed funds: $14.99

This money order must be made out to "Blizzard Entertainment" and MUST clearly list the World of Warcraft account name in question: ----------

It should be mailed to this address:

ATTN: Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    P. O. Box 18979
    Irvine, CA 92623

We strongly suggest you use some form of tracking to make sure your mail gets to Blizzard Entertainment; we are not able to assist with lost inquiries. If we do not receive your package, we will not be able process your request. Once the money order is received and processed, Blizzard will unlock the account for play again, provided these instructions have been followed. Upon payment, Blizzard will also credit the account with play time equivalent to any paid subscription time that the account was locked out for (up to a maximum of 180 days).

This process to unlock the account is offered with this email is considered as a final warning: ***ANY subsequent payment disputes will result in a permanent closure of the account for repeated breach of the Terms of Use.***

Unless the above process is followed to get the money order to Blizzard, the World of Warcraft account in question will remain unplayable until said funds are received. Please do not reply to this email, as you will receive no further response. Be aware that Blizzard Billing representatives will NOT be able to provide any alternatives or expedite this process in any way.

Regards,

Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment

Ok so the thing i never, NEVER used a credit card or stole one. The one that used that card were the ones that hacked it (i have gotten my account cloused 2 times cause of people hacking it). So why should i pay for something i dint obligate no one to do.... i mean i dint put a gun infront of their head and told them to pay time for an account that isnt theirs. Can anyone tell me if i can do anything to not pay this or m i screwed if i want to play this WoW account again?

Help with WoW issue( account suspended)
    Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question is: Is your account really banned?

If so, it's probably because of Blizzard.

If not, then it is just some guy trying to make you pay him $14.99. Phone Blizzard and see.

cooper101's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say to save yourself weeks of waiting just pay the 15$ its not too much if your account is worth it

azzclown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My account is really suspended , i was playing when i got disconected, tried to connect and boom, it said account suspended. And my account has an 80 with a few 70s, so yeah its worth for me. I really dont want to pay 15$ since i dint make anyone pay for nothing, it got hacked and they decided to put time on it, its not my fault they were stupid to pay for an account that isnt theirs. So there is nothing i can do then? any help will be aprreciated. Also the funny thing is that it got hacked about 3 months ago and the other time is like 1 year ago, why m i getting this now
    Last edited by azzclown; 05-21-2009 at 08:56 PM.

cooper101's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pay the 15 its worth it other than that it'll take alot of emails and time to get your account back without paying if at all

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my understanding that your account got hacked, and the person that hacked it switched payment methods to one of his own (probably sold the account to someone else) or some garbage like that. You contacted blizzard and got your account back, so the person that illegally owned the account issued a chargeback. Blizzard is pissed off and wants their money.

SO.

You need to pay for the time that the account was out of your hands because the person that hacked it didn't want to pay for it. You need to send out the money order, and call Blizzard to get your information straightened out. Also, change the password associated to your e-mail as the hacker may have access to your e-mail (That was the case for one of my accounts.. got hacked 3 times before I changed e-mail addresses and e-mail passwords).