Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loooking for RAF Partner from US so that we can level on US realms.

I'm looking for someone interested in being recruited and paying for their Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80 my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys
    To level atleast 3 characters on the same realm (preferably horde but i dont mind)

What I can give:
    - Atleast 1 free 80 character if we level up 3
    - I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level by just that.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner expecting around lvl 70 in 2/3 days per char, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow.
    - Experience of the game as i've played since Vanilla
    - When we finish, I will happily give you all gold we acquired during the leveling process (FROM ALL CHARACTERS)
    - I plan to stay on whatever realm we choose so hopefully you do too and we can stay friends throughout and you have yourself a personal healer or tank haha.

If interested Reply here with contact
    or add me on Facebook
    Monique Germanotta | Facebook Monique Germanotta
    Or add me on skype :Cainownsu

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

I'm looking for someone interested in being recruited and paying for their Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80 my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys
    To level atleast 3 characters on the same realm (preferably horde but i dont mind)

What I can give:
    - I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level by just that.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner expecting around lvl 70 in 2/3 days per char, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow.
    - When we finish, I will happily give you all gold we acquired during the leveling process (FROM ALL CHARACTERS)
    - I plan to stay on whatever realm we choose so hopefully you do too and we can stay friends throughout and you have yourself a personal healer or tank haha.

or add me on Facebook
    facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003393660217
    Or add Me on one of these
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Cainrivera; 01-13-2012 at 07:19 AM.

[RAF] Want a raf partner? Post here!
    dreamaaa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cainrivera View Post

What I want from you:
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys

What I can give:

or add me on Facebook
    Monique Germanotta
    Or add me on skype

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Loooking for RAF Partner from US so that we can level on US realms.

What I want from you:
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys

What I can give:

or add me on Facebook

mate how come you stole my post and edited it to US for your advertising?

also, read my original post guys, im still looking ^^

kravica2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

One of the best Alliance realms, i can also level on any realm of your choice;

* I'm able to play almost all the time, we can arrange/schedule when we play.
    * Playing since 2006, Recruit a Friend with many before.
    * Providing gold for everything; lvl 25 guild, etc...
    Last edited by kravica2; 01-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.

jagino's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not need that
    Last edited by jagino; 02-23-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, looking for RAF Invite from EU.

I'm looking for someone interested in recruiting me and paying for my Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80/85 (providing I am provided an account) my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    RAF Invite
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys hopefully.
    Im willing to take battlechest and level some to 70 first and go further depending how it goes.

What I can give (other than the mount, free month play etc):
    - Atleast 1 free 80 character if we level up 3 by granting levels
    - I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level fast.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow I am happy to do that.

If interested you can PM me or add me on skype dreamaaa3 / MSN: [email protected]

Im looking to start levelling right away, hopefully today!

Edit, as a sweetener I can give you 2 battlechest accounts (classic + tbc) with a 70 shaman / 69 warrior for anyone that is interested in recruiting me + paying for my keys.
    Last edited by dreamaaa; 01-13-2012 at 04:34 PM.

deathm0nk3y's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deathm0nk3y View Post
    I am RECRUITING YOU to play on TICHONDRIUS ALLIANCE!

I will be running us through instances with an 85 and providing you at least 10k gold to start out with upon hitting an 80. I'd like to do at least two 80's if not more.

You provide your own keys and a decent schedule you can be on. I'm not strict about being on at X time but I'd like a player that could log on at least every day for a few hours. These 80's will be quick, I don't require you to be mature and you don't need to feel like you are obligated to be my friend.

Hit me up on Skype @ d00mberto
    or on aim @ deathmmo

Would like to start ASAP!

Still looking!

joboy_67's Avatar Active Member Super Wiener CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to be Recruited - US

I'm looking to be recruited on ANY US server and faction.

What I provide:
    Great Leveling Partner
    Can provide WOTLK and CATA
    Will pay for game time (aka your rocket)
    I can provide HONORBUDDY for FREE to my partner
    I can personally dual box if you have no time.

What YOU provide:
    Vanilla Key (comes with BC)
    Any gold to help me out
    Guild

PM me here, or email [email protected]

My timezone is EST, I live in Canada (Ontario).

Why Trust me?
    I don't have one post, I have REP, and have done RAF on this website before and have held up my end of the bargain. You do not have to be afraid of me being offline all the time, and I am also skilled at making my own addons and programs for WoW, which may be shared if you are found to be trustworthy. I have played WoW since 06 and I am a fun and mature player to play with. I have vent if needed and can become part of a raiding team.
    Last edited by joboy_67; 01-13-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreamaaa View Post
    Hello, looking for RAF Invite from EU.

I'm looking for someone interested in recruiting me and paying for my Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80/85 (providing I am provided an account) my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    RAF Invite
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys hopefully.
    Im willing to take battlechest and level some to 70 first and go further depending how it goes.

What I can give (other than the mount, free month play etc):
    - Atleast 1 free 80 character if we level up 3 by granting levels
    - I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level fast.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow I am happy to do that.

If interested you can PM me or add me on skype dreamaaa3 / MSN: [email protected]

Im looking to start levelling right away, hopefully today!

Edit, as a sweetener I can give you 2 battlechest accounts (classic + tbc) with a 70 shaman / 69 warrior for anyone that is interested in recruiting me + paying for my keys.

come on guys, still looking!!

Polyfemos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreamaaa View Post
    come on guys, still looking!!

Added you on skype and msn!

jacobdahawk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys
    i would like to recruit someone from the EU so i can level up my alts quicker than usual, i play on the server aszune but we can go on any server, aslong as we can go back to my server to atleast level one of my alts.
    im not offering keys or anything as personally you can make gold pretty quickly and stuff, aswell as i dont have the money spare to purchase cd keys. im sure we could work something out on the gold side of things, if you are interested please contact me on skype which is jacobdahawk
    thanks for reading.

Korkz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello people ! I'm currently playing on European server Darksorrow, Alliance. I'm looking for someone to start RAF with so we can level a few characters (possibly 3-4, maybe more if you want) faster.

The benefits:
    We'll have triple experience
    Summon a friend

What I can provide:
    Boosts from friends
    Gold for mounts & gear as we progress through the game fast
    Playing a Druid to start with, so versatile char that can be healer, tank or DPS (can change depending on what you play)
    Bags (my main is a tailor, so 20 slot bags could be an option!)
    Experienced player (played since vanilla WoW)
    Active player (play almost every day.. quite a lot on weekends)

Also looking to start a few other characters (warlock, druid & possibly warrior)

Thanks, let me know through email: [email protected]

= )

mckemo's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want somebody to use the RAF system with me.. since i got 8 accounts now, i want that somebody else makes a new one. My Main toon is on malorne EU.. please write a pm if you are interessted.

magnusbrynh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you got 8 accounts??!!?!

Alexanderjohn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 2dgreengiant View Post
    This is to remove the amount of RAF threads we have as its getting annoying and wasting a large amout of awesome wow general space.

So post here i you want a RAF partner.

Please attempt to edit your post if you have found a partner or your email/PM box will get full

~2d~

Note: Please post if your EU/US or it will get confusing
    Hello,
    I will boost us with my 80, I will provide bags, starter gold for skills, and mounts...
    Britax B-Agile Review
    Last edited by Alexanderjohn; 01-23-2012 at 12:49 AM.

csjohnjj's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for RaF
    Where : Uldaman , Horde
    Offer : gold for mounts, skills, bags, lvl 25 guild, Friendship