0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should I start botting again?

I've currently hand leveled a 72 lock but lately it's just been so hard to level up. Would it be a good idea to start botting again (with glider) or should I just keep playing legitimately?

Should I start botting again?
    naxxgor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If leveling feels hard, you might want to try a leveling guide. There are many free ones out there, too.

Senzuri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by naxxgor View Post
    If leveling feels hard, you might want to try a leveling guide. There are many free ones out there, too.
    I may give that a go before I restore to botting again, it's not just leveling though - I want to be able to get tones of gold for minimal effort. On my previous account I made heaps of gold by farming 24/7, however I was banned in one of the ban waves due to a patch on WoW. I haven't leveled my professions and as a result I have just over 3,000 gold from the AH, but I have a feeling that once I hit 80 and start leveling my professions it won't last long at all.

Before I was banned fish botting was my primary way of earning gold due to low risk of getting caught.

Is fish botting any good?

Bunster's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would do it by hand tbh no use getting that far then loosing it lol

Viter's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you got caught once dont bot again lol.

Senzuri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bunster View Post
    I would do it by hand tbh no use getting that far then loosing it lol
    Yes, that's very true. I've managed to get this far without botting it would sort of be a shame to ruin it.

Originally Posted by Viter View Post
    if you got caught once dont bot again lol.
    I got caught out while botting after a patch which resulted in thousands of banned accounts (I think it was the the ban wave of May '0. Anyway I didn't stop after that, I paid for a new account and botted up a 70 rogue (which is still on my current account) but eventually got bored and stopped playing. When I came back to WoW I wanted to level up a legit toon

off topic: What would be a decent way of making a good amount of gold with little risk? My guess would be fishing, is it good gold?

BaboonX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Senzuri View Post
    I've currently hand leveled a 72 lock but lately it's just been so hard to level up. Would it be a good idea to start botting again (with glider) or should I just keep playing legitimately?
    No, not unless you have quested 70-80, if you bought you well have no idea what place is where and stuff like that. It really is SUPER easy to level..

1) Go to both borean tundra, and hjowling fjorge.. both easy
    2) Go to dragonblight untill around 74-75
    3) Go to grizzly hills hit 76
    4) Do venture co dailys each day when you hit 74 in grizzly hills (tell 80)
    5) Go to scholzar basin (sorry for spelling) untill 78
    6) do all of icecrown, including dailys untill 80

EZ

Oh BTW:

I use to bot 24 hours a day, I had 4 level 70's and over 100k gold, epic flying mounts on all characters, but I wasn't happy. Stuff is worth a lot more to you when you work for it, and I ended up getting three accounts banned because I was botting during the patch, and playing 2 other accounts at the same time which made it look like i was botting on all three acounts.. So... Not worth the risk.

Now I have 2 level 80's, and enjoy playing the game.. When you bot it really ruins your gametime experiance because you would rather bot than play the game your self.. And it starts just taking over your game itme to where your botting so much..

Also, in northrend you can't be a lone.. I have seen over 6 botters, I am getting to the point where I am just going to report them all. PLEASE DON'T BOT

Fish bot is fine IMO
    Last edited by BaboonX; 01-20-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Senzuri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smahs View Post
    No, not unless you have quested 70-80, if you bought you well have no idea what place is where and stuff like that. It really is SUPER easy to level..

1) Go to both borean tundra, and hjowling fjorge.. both easy
    2) Go to dragonblight untill around 74-75
    3) Go to grizzly hills hit 76
    4) Do venture co dailys each day when you hit 74 in grizzly hills (tell 80)
    5) Go to scholzar basin (sorry for spelling) untill 78
    6) do all of icecrown, including dailys untill 80

EZ

Oh BTW:

I use to bot 24 hours a day, I had 4 level 70's and over 100k gold, epic flying mounts on all characters, but I wasn't happy. Stuff is worth a lot more to you when you work for it, and I ended up getting three accounts banned because I was botting during the patch, and playing 2 other accounts at the same time which made it look like i was botting on all three acounts.. So... Not worth the risk.

Now I have 2 level 80's, and enjoy playing the game.. When you bot it really ruins your gametime experiance because you would rather bot than play the game your self.. And it starts just taking over your game itme to where your botting so much..

Also, in northrend you can't be a lone.. I have seen over 6 botters, I am getting to the point where I am just going to report them all. PLEASE DON'T BOT

Fish bot is fine IMO
    Wow, great post

I'll try your steps and see how I go.

iwantgoop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you dread leveling, i also recommend zygor's leveling guide, its the only free GOOD one i've found. its still boring as hell to level, but it pays off in the end

Jahvec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By hard to lvl up, do you mean you get bored easily or that you have troubles on finding quest mobs etc? If your bored, I suggest you try doing something in-game you havent done for a while, like intances if you have only been questing. And if you have trouble finding quest mobs etc. I would advice you to download addon for wow called QuestHelper. This addon shows you almost always the spot where you need to go on your quest's and it shows you the closest objective, meaning that for example: you go in some town and take 3 quest's that is quite close to themselfs. It shows you closest one, and doesnt make you run back and forth to npc. It directs you to next mobs.