0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gift Wrap COD Scam...

Everyone knows about the Gift wrap COd scam, well last night i scammed a guy out of 90 gold on an alt. I then mailed the money back this morning becuase i was afraid of ban. Turns out, i go to log in about an hour after i sent the money back and i am banned for 72 hours!! Then i also forgot that it sends an E-mail. Back when i first started WoW i didnt have an E-mail, so i used my stepdad's now h is pissed that i am scamming. To top it all off it took money out of my main since i deleted the alt when i sent my money back. it took 29 gold which is all i have so now that scumbag is getting 130 gold for 90 gold scammed...man this sucks
    Blizzard owns my life....and i pay the bastards $15 a month for it

Gift Wrap COD Scam...
    afiwarlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moral of the story:

It's dumb to think you can solve all of your problems with potatoes. Ill explain if someone asks me to, its a long, funny story.

WELL.. thats scamming, and thats blizzard. I got perma-banned a lil while back for the same scam.

wadark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats the problem with this game. so many people are too lazy to do the work themselves so they try to get it the easy way and end up getting screwed for it. Or maybe they're just trying to be funny. Anyway, the moral of the story (i'd like to hear about the potatoes o.O) is this: get out there and make ur money the fair way. Nobody gets screwed and nobody gets banned. Tho if ur stupid enough to pay a 90g COD on a "mystery item" maybe u deserve to be scammed. But seriously think about it...was the scam worth it? U stole 90g from a moron, got a conscience, sent the money back, got suspended, and lost the REST of ur money. For those of you keeping score: You=0, the moron=119 by my math. So tell me, who ended up getting scammed?

p.s. i absolutely love that u have the audacity to call HIM a scumbag...may i remind you who did the scamming in the first place and also who got caught. thats ur punishment, dude, maybe next time u'll think harder before doing that.
    Last edited by wadark; 07-28-2006 at 02:48 AM.

krazy12766's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wadark why are you on these forums man its all about scamiing guides and bots basicly and exploits so why the hell r u here if ur goin to flame on some1s post

wadark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o by all means i have no problem with scamming. Post the scam guides all u want thats not what i'm talking about. What i'm talking about is, Scamming is wrong...NEWS FLASH. Every time u scam someone u run the risk of being caught. Sure this forum is about posting scams and such, but its NOT about coming on here with ur sob story about how u got caught. I'm not flaming the fact that he's scamming, i'm flaming the fact that he's complaining about getting caught. Ok i guess i did say "thats the problem with this game. so many people are too lazy to do the work themselves" and I apologize. But the point is, post all the scam guides u want, but this post was just so...annoying. counter is sitting here calling the guy he scammed a scumbag, sry thats just retarded. when u scam, u run the risk of getting caught, and anyone who scams knows this and knows that there are consequences. So all i'm saying is (and I wont say anything more) don't complain about the consequences when you know what you were doing is wrong. Thank you and goodnight.