0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard Cant Dedtect Glider

this is from the glider forums

im quoting this off the fourms

djfunn

Posted - 07/12/2006 : 01:26:22 Show Profile Reply with Quote
    I want to start out by saying that I have a friend that works as a GM at Blizzard in Irvine,CA.

The only way that you can be found out is if someone reports you, and then the GM has to actually sit there and watch you for a few hours and even then, they have look back at your history of play. They have to look at all aspects to be positive that you are indeed botting. They will sometimes message you, sometimes they will not.

So to be carefull, Use shadow mode, its very important to use your logout timer, unless your completely positive that your in a secluded area and no-one will be around.

Use fight back against players if your on a pvp server (most likely they will kill you pretty fast so its ok) but at least it looks like your there.

(This is optional.) Use the mod called "Privacy" from curse-gaming.com. This mod does not put an AFK tag or DND tag on you, but will block whispers that can be replayed, and tell the person that if they really want to message you to use the "/TELL" command and even then if you dont respond it just looks as if you dont want to be bothered. If you have people you talk to, tell them that your little brother or sister is gonna be playing for you for a while.. This is another good way not to be bothered..

Blizzard Cant Dedtect Glider
    Yano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely a +rep. I've been needing to conceal my gliding better seeing as I'm botting 24/7 to reach 60 asap on my rerolled warr.

Kashfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with those of us using the Autoit script, we lose Shadow. Anyone got a clue of a proggy we can use that simulates Shadow when we run Glider by itself?

LightWave's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will look for a programe that will hide process of choice k

XxKajxX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does it make a difference when its in Shadow mode? I just got glider and i used it like 4 different times with shadow off....is this bad?

Kashfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadow will hide the program from the process thread. Or better yet, ram usage. Blizzard has the ability to hash out the programs you are running on your computer, in which they can find glider being run through your ram.
    It doesn't really matter, as long as your smart about your gliding and don't get reported in the first place. But just to be safe.. I'd still like to have a shadow proggy.

LightWave's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol ok they can has but they cant do it cuz lol cuz hasing would run threw all folders if u set glider in a sub folder hehehehehehe wih i have done and switch case searching threw folders is agesnt the law and is considered invasion of privacy lol and shadow hides alot of things when it renames it renames the the programe all together so they can search ram all they want its just going to come up as the name is the process taskmanager