n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

Compilation of WoW themed webcomics

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    I DID NOT MAKE THIS LIST, IT'S RIPPED OF FROM FORUMS.WOW-EUROPE.COM
    all I did was adding the fancy colours and pictures. I just wanted to share it with you.

By Way of Booty Bay
    By Way of Booty Bay
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chronicles of the Flaming Ruby
    The Chronicles of the Flaming Ruby - By Chidori

Description from Website:

Hello! I am Chidori, and this is my comic. It's about my guild; The Flaming Ruby, the coolest guild on AD... or at least the funniest.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Legacy Comics:
    Dark Legacy Comics

Equinox: Defender of the Horde
    Equinox: Defender of the Horde

Farq the Orc
    Farq

Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth
    -

TEH GLADIATORS

TEH GLADIATORS - WoW Arena Comic

Teh Gladiators is a story about Arenas, something I've enjoyed playing the most in World of Warcraft. It details the accounts of our heroes -- Gorrok, Vallant and Spin. A lot more characters are incoming and we'll try to keep the story as fluid as possible. As the game evolves, so will we (I hope).

Legends of Longear
    Legends Of Longear :: Home

A World of Warcraft fan comic based on a Night Elf priest Arysa from EU Doomhammer server, who is a bit on the mad side and has the tendency to die a lot. This comic is about her adventures and life and deathstyles...

It has the tendency to be melodramatic and in places over the top so please bear that in mind!

Looking for Group
    Looking For Group

Mindless Weebly
    Mindless Comics - Comics

Shakes & Fidget - Heroes
    Heroes of WoW

World of Zach

World of Zach

Being heavily inspired by the WoW comic Flintlocke, World of Zach is an attempt at tongue-in-cheek storytelling seen from an In-Character point of view. Most of the episodes are inspired by, or refererences to, actual in-game incidents.

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Booty Bay is more Good-looking then i thought