Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF Someone who knows more about the packets

Hey!

I've been working on an application which grabs packets from wow, edits them if needed and then sends them to the server and visa versa.
    Ok, well this is all working, first packets through the app to the world server than to the game server and the game runs but now i'm stuck at the packets.
    Is there anyone (worked/working on an emu?) who can help me understand (decrypt/encrypt if needed) these packets?
    It would be great if I find someone to corporate with!

The program can edit packets while they go to the server or either block packets. My goal is creating a program with a template in which you can specify what actions to take when some event triggers (whispers, when you're being attacked etc). This can either include faking a packet, edit one or blocking one.

I've already have tons of idea's on what would might be possible (like what if you actualy run 2 clients and let the server think it's one? can't imagine what would happen). A main goal is also making a bot, a free one of course.
    Last edited by Morphih; 07-01-2008 at 10:42 AM.

LF Someone who knows more about the packets