7.3.2 Legion Old Azshara with Actual Orgrimmar, Hyjal climb and Old Azshara Crater menu

User Tag List

Madorisiath's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    242/278
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7.3.2 Legion Old Azshara with Actual Orgrimmar, Hyjal climb and Old Azshara Crater

And this is the old crater, not from vanilla, but from pre-cataclysm just before the new look

7.3.2 Legion Old Azshara with Actual Orgrimmar, Hyjal climb and Old Azshara Crater
  2. Thanks Nyarly, Reyav, Disphotic (3 members gave Thanks to Madorisiath for this useful post)
    Reyav's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    49/95
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the nighmare emerald ?
    Walls are doors.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

I must admit... every time I see thread subject and "Hyjal Climb", I think of the classic "Hyjal Climb" from the Vanilla days...

(example: Getting into Hyjal back in Vanilla. - YouTube )

*edit: Getting nostalgic and watching more old Vanilla explorations... I stumbled upon an announcement that Vanilla Wow / Classic Wow is coming back!??
    Can anyone PM me some info on this? Vanilla WoW could possibly pull this explorer back, if it was legit...
    Last edited by WizardTrokair; 11-07-2017 at 02:40 PM.

spoutnik's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    *edit: Getting nostalgic and watching more old Vanilla explorations... I stumbled upon an announcement that Vanilla Wow / Classic Wow is coming back!??
    Can anyone PM me some info on this? Vanilla WoW could possibly pull this explorer back, if it was legit...
    It's legit, sadly : World of Warcraft Classic Announcement - YouTube
    And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

bengaltigercave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

I must admit... every time I see thread subject and "Hyjal Climb", I think of the classic "Hyjal Climb" from the Vanilla days...

(example: Getting into Hyjal back in Vanilla. - YouTube )

Hey, I just saw your post and registered to answer:
    Yep WoW Classic is in dev' but only early dev'.

Yes the Hyjal video is real. Back in the days we used to "walljump" / "wallclimb" to climb everywhere ^^. It was so fun.
    An online friend and I would climb the shit out of Hyjal on the most vertical wall (I think it was the west side of Hyjal). It took hours and many falls but
    we did it 2 times. First time we did it.
    Second time we where teleported because of a "no man's land" debuff so I think it was only possible to go there between patch 1.0 and 2.3
    You had to jump and move forward at the same time to climb. And it worked only on some angles.
    We used to have a macro to show the exact angle on the minimap. Someone at ownedcore (then mmowned) that did it.

Walljumping was the fucking best thing in the universe.
    My only hope today is that we can walljump again on wow classic... but maybe they will fix it because of cheaters on warsong using walljump to get out of the map.
    Seriously fuck those guys.

Sorry for my bad english :shh:

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bengaltigercave View Post
    Yes the Hyjal video is real. Back in the days we used to "walljump" / "wallclimb" to climb everywhere ^^. It was so fun.
    Oh I know man! That's what I was saying, his video mentions "Hyjal Climb", and it makes me think of the old climbs into and within the old Hyjal.

Originally Posted by spoutnik View Post
    Sadly? I thought it sounded great, like I could visit the old haunts I miss so much. Bengal Tiger Caves aka Ortell's Hideout(s), Dalaran bubble, behind the old Zul Gurub, underneath Stormwind, flatlands above and around Un'Goro Crater, stuff like that... will it not be truly classic, perhaps? PM me your thoughts...

bengaltigercave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I know man! That's what I was saying, his video mentions "Hyjal Climb", and it makes me think of the old climbs into and within the old Hyjal.

Sadly? I thought it sounded great, like I could visit the old haunts I miss so much. Bengal Tiger Caves aka Ortell's Hideout(s), Dalaran bubble, behind the old Zul Gurub, underneath Stormwind, flatlands above and around Un'Goro Crater, stuff like that... will it not be truly classic, perhaps? PM me your thoughts...

I will play WoW Vanilla if they don't fix walljump.
    I made great friends doing that and I'm sure a lot of you too.

I'm sick of invisible walls of today's wow..
    Warrior class hall is the worst..