[PvP][Escape] Warsong Gulch - Demon Hunter (+quick guide on DH exploration) menu

User Tag List

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PvP][Escape] Warsong Gulch - Demon Hunter (+quick guide on DH exploration)

Good evening Ownedcore Explorers!

I am back with another old school exploration I always like to revisit when I find new methods to break out of bounds. This time it includes Warsong Gulch, always a favorite when breaking out, because there is so much out of bounds in this tiny instance. I just want to add, this is intended for exploration purposes only, I will not be held responsible if you are to abuse this for your team's gain.

In this video I use the following Demon Hunter exploration techniques:

1. Double Jump Glide Walljump
    2. Infernal Strike though invisible walls
    3. Infernal Strike to places that otherwise would say "Path Unavailable"

Just a short explanation guide of each technique. For the first one, the Double Jump Glide Walljump, is pretty simple. If you remember how old school walljumping worked, then this is very similar. To perform this technique, you must Double Jump in place, then glide at the height of your double jump. Before doing this, you want to make sure you are facing into the wall at about a 35-40 degree angle. If done successfully, you will then latch on to the mountain side, and hopefully a little further up than you were before. Continue doing this until you have reached your destination. I will note that this is not 100%, meaning you will fail and fall a couple times. It does take practice as well.

For the second technique, you are able to Infernal Strike though invisible walls under certain circumstances. For example, in my video, I was able to Infernal Strike through the invisible wall due to standing on an object, in this case, the logs. This will work almost every time, as long as you are standing on an object and not the actual terrain. You can see this in the video as well.

For the third technique, this one is simple. If you are trying to climb walls using Infernal Strike, and you are getting the "No Path Available" error, then all you have to do is double jump to get your character even with the surface terrain of the place you're trying to use the skill and you will not get the error message, and jump there. You can also combine the walljumping method to gain height. (if this makes sense haha)

Here is the video of the exploration of Warsong Gulch. You can see all the methods in this video being used. Enjoy!

Last edited by Teryaki; 02-24-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Corrected Ability name. :)
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

[PvP][Escape] Warsong Gulch - Demon Hunter (+quick guide on DH exploration)
  2. Thanks HaRdCoR3, Nyarly, akspa420, Jacul, advanta (5 members gave Thanks to Teryaki for this useful post)
    Jacul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teryaki View Post
    ...Double Jump Hover walljump...
    Excuse me for being picky, but "Hover" should be "Glide". The ability does have an actual name in-game.

Also, I seem to have much more success sticking to walls on, or close to, spots that have a ground texture. I couldn't begin to tell you the technical reason for it, but it's something I look for specifically when I'm having trouble walljumping. After spending countless hours on this, I can assure you that it helps.

4. Thanks Teryaki (1 members gave Thanks to Jacul for this useful post)
    Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jacul View Post
    Excuse me for being picky, but "Hover" should be "Glide". The ability does have an actual name in-game.

Also, I seem to have much more success sticking to walls on, or close to, spots that have a ground texture. I couldn't begin to tell you the technical reason for it, but it's something I look for specifically when I'm having trouble walljumping. After spending countless hours on this, I can assure you that it helps.
    Thanks! It's alright to be picky, I should have named it correctly. Was kind half asleep when I wrote this up haha. I have noticed that as well, its more difficult to walljump on straight edges of mountains than if there is a ground texture.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

HaRdCoR3's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice +rep