1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploration] Underwater Investigations

Here is a compilation of some of the more interesting objects and structures beneath the oceans of the Broken Isles. Much of the scenery underwater is overlooked and under-appreciated by many and i thought it deserved some attention. I shall list a handful here but ill post a link to the album below if you are interested.

Off the south coast of Azuna is this beautiful clam & pearl

Around the same location to the SE is this huge skeletal corpse within the deep

The Cove of Nashal is the resting place of this battle wounded beast. Looks like he took the Vykul crew with him before he went

Beneath Oceanus Cove is a rock archway complete with a savage shark and his ill gotten gains

To the far,far NE of Stormheim beyond Shields Rest lays a sunken Vykul settlement. Closeby is a vacant undersea cave

To see more:
    Underwater Album| Photobucket
    Last edited by grassynole; 02-09-2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: links are a bitch
    Every1 knows Jesus was a shaman, think about it the reincarnate, the waterwalking... comon he was cc'd d for days!

[Exploration] Underwater Investigations
  2. Thanks CreativeXtent, akspa420, Jacul (3 members gave Thanks to grassynole for this useful post)
    Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always a pleasure to see you around grassynoles ! And I agree, underwater area are largely unexploited, even thou we discovered a ton of stuff already.

This one looks like a heart, I love it !
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...flbw2jx.jpg?56

4. Thanks grassynole (1 members gave Thanks to Nyarly for this useful post)
    grassynole's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Blizzard put a lot of effort into the objects and terrain within the oceans. Often the atmosphere beneath the waves is far more pleasant and beautiful than the grim weather on land. I would like to hope some of the locations such as the cave and the lifeless murlocs hold hidden interactions maybe requiring unique vision buffs such as demon or undead sight. Maybe even connected with specific artifact weapons
    Last edited by grassynole; 02-10-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    Every1 knows Jesus was a shaman, think about it the reincarnate, the waterwalking... comon he was cc'd d for days!