0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get under eastern kingdoms (all of it)

I looked and didnt note that this was posted anywhere else so i decided id contribute my twocents to the exploration community, i am an obsessive explorer and find things on the odd occasion but heres my favorite:

Go to the southern Loch modan tunnel (dun morogh side) and jump up the hill to the right (going left across the top of the tunnel) until you get up there

Follow the wall south until you cant go any further then turn west and run in that direction until you get to the little plane that you see when you go over on the gryphon

Slowly jump down this hill so you dont kill yourself, you should get underneath the world with ease and be against a giant wall find a way down it is a VERY long fall if you dont get it right (i prefer the skyguard cape for this)

Now you are under the world and able to reach absolutely anything in the world that you wish to! If you run east then north you can get under ghostlands and into zul aman if your good at wall jumping, but i personally like annoying people by being under stormwind and telling them to find me and ill give them 100g you can watch the newbs running around like mad people but noone can find you

I will post a video if i get around to it later today

Get under eastern kingdoms (all of it)
    Minvalue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Get under eastern kingdoms (all of it)

Ok this one or the one about ganking under searing gorge need to have pictures or movies. As far as I can tell this is just the really old 'get under stormwind' area that has been around forever, so I really want to see how you can get under all of the eastern kingdoms with it. Even if there aren't pictures or videos an explanation of what 'this hill' refers too, as there are like three ways you can go once you get to the plane camp.

Sorry if I sound angry but it sounds really cool, so I am just frustrated I can't see how you did this .

Ok, so from what I can tell you mean this camp:

and you mean for us to jump down around here:

If you jump down on the left it takes you under stormwind, if you jump down to the right it just goes to normal Searing Gorge, and if you try to take the ridge in the middle there are just a ton of invisible walls.
    Last edited by Minvalue; 11-03-2007 at 09:17 PM.

frstysnow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you go to the left then you can follow the wall all the way to the east and then north/south

or you could also stay up above the camp and run along the wall until you find the droppoint (where you can no longer walk) and slowfall from there that is another way to get underneath but its hard to find
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 11-06-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Minvalue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by frstysnow View Post
    if you go to the left then you can follow the wall all the way to the east and then north/south
    I am not getting what you mean by the wall, if you go left it is too the west. If I go left and drop down, You get to the huge crater and then under stormwind. If you follow the ridge above the camp and go left, eventually you just come to the sea?

King_yoshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mind posting a video, or some pics of your minimap and location on the world map?

Nightfoxx121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds pretty cool, gonne check as soon as im back on wow

Aoa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I got to based on your description just seemed like another long road under Stormwind with a few stops at some flight path decoration areas in searing gorge. I can post some pics of how to get up there but its fairly straightforward if you just go up and left by that tunnel.

And you're done:

East is above uldaman west is a few different things.
    Last edited by Aoa; 11-06-2007 at 12:29 PM.