Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ownedcore Exploration Discord

Hi all,

I've decided to set up a discord for us explorers; the link for the discord is https://discord.gg/6HJgHrS.
    I'll explain the roles, rules and channels below:

Roles:

• Administrator: The Administrator Role is for the Discord administrators; a discord admin is not necessarily an Ownedcore admin.
    • Elite Explorer: An Elite Explorer is someone with the Elite (or higher) status on Ownedcore; if you have an Elite Status and you would like this rank on the discord please message me via Ownedcore.
    • Secretive Explorer: A Secretive Explorer is a discord only rank; this rank is only given to those who have proved they will not release certain exploits.
    • Donator: The Donator Role is for anyone who has a donor status on Ownedcore, again message me.

Channels:

• General - General discord discussion
    • Announcements - Any announcements for the discord
    • Exploration Questions - Ask us anything, exploration wise!
    • Live Exploration - For any explorations currently ongoing in the game on live servers.
    • BETA Exploration - For any explorations currently ongoing in the game on BETA / PTR servers.
    • Private Server Exploration - For any explorations currently ongoing in the game on Private servers.
    • Elite Exploration - Elite Explorations for donators, elite explorers, and secretive explorers.
    • Unrealed Exploration - A channel for only secretive explorers.
    • Model-Edit Exploration - A channel for model editing.

Rules:

• Respect each other, and please ensure all posts are civil.
    • While different opinions are naturally allowed, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
    • Any material that indicates racism, slander, or sexism will be removed and may result in a ban
    • Advertising other edia directly (IE Youtube) is not allowed in any channel but the general channel
    • If you wish to add a discord bot, please consult the administrators first
    • Trolling will not be tolerated
    • Do not ask people to remove their exploration posts, or move it to the elite section

These lists will be updated if need be, and I hope some of you will atleast try the discord out.

Thanks all,
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 07-24-2016 at 10:18 PM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Ownedcore Exploration Discord
  2. Thanks Smitten, rockstar8577, Nyarly, spoutnik, Rakantor, Dovah, OotHE, DewTech, eSko, WizardTrokair (10 members gave Thanks to Hazzbazzy for this useful post)
    OotHE's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    64/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was teetering on if I wanted to get Discord or not. Welp, looks like I know I am!
    ~"In Exploration, we believe, and in Discovery we practice. Keep exploration alive!"~