0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opening the puzzle box of Yogg-Saron

Hey everyone, I know this used to be a thread but I couldnt really find it. Basically I'm here to say that I've gotten pretty close the the place where you can supposedly open the puzzle box. South of vash'jir I'm speaking of. Where the dragon bones & the orb thing are. I definately think it is possible to get down there, while alive. If anyone wants to help me try to get this done I'd really appreciate it. Especialyl since it has been indirectly confirmed by GM's that it can be opened.

Heres some tips I found:

You cant cast a rez while you have fatigue, but you can cast mass rez.

There is no "release corpse" timer when you die in a fatigue zone, but in actuality it is 6 minutes.

Hope someone can get this Maybe the flight path thingy would work... I dont know how it works tho so I cant try

Opening the puzzle box of Yogg-Saron
    Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't be opened, post in the proper thread : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ogg-saron.html (Opening the Puzzle box of Yogg-Saron) (you didn't really search, I found it directly with the search engine and "yogg saron")
    Last edited by Nyarly; 08-04-2012 at 02:08 AM.

ParceQueFraiSe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from The Exploration Tutorial by Trokair :
    RESURRECTING BELOW THE DEATH LINE:
    There is an invisible line on the vertical axis of every WoW zone. Explorers call this the "death line". If you go below it, you hear a "whoosh" sound, your camera stays put while your character plummets, and you die. If you land on the ground below that line and can be resurrected, you come back to life in a sort of offline mode. Your camera still wants to stay high (and often does), but you can run around below the death line and explore large areas that were previously impossible to reach.
    PS : is horizontal axis not vertical, but in some map you can meet a vertical axis too

You can come near the dead fish and click the box, but I don't think it work : for the game you are on the place where you died, but you can try^^

If any other method I don't know it but it's interest me