0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]

I know this location since Wrath. I was curious if i can somehow get inside of them.... Also i will tomorrow post part 2
    BTW: Sorry for those epic fail threads that i started, if you know how to delete these fail threads let me know
    This was done on Drak´Thul EU Official server patch 4.3.3
    Newer version (Repost) of: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ands-farm.html (Simple Explorations - Locked buildings of IF Airport and Wetlands Farm)
    I searched if someone didnt post same exploration i didnt found any, so no repost.
    Also i have question if some non-mage class could give it a try becouse,
    i dont know if only mage can do it.
    How to get there: fly with flying mount
    Wetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration1-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration2-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration3-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration4-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration5-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration6-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration7-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration8-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration9-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration10-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration11-jpg
    Last edited by xDavid333x; 04-08-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Wetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]
    xDavid333x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration12-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration13-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration14-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration15-jpgWetlands Farmhouses (part 1) [Right One! :D]-exploration-bonus-jpg

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xDavid333x View Post
    I searched if someone didnt post same exploration i didnt found any, so no repost.
    I believe these buildings were explored and shown to us previously by Omo and VotU-US in this thread:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ands-farm.html (Simple Explorations - Locked buildings of IF Airport and Wetlands Farm)

Good job finding it for yourself. I'd give you +1 rep for sharing the screenshots with us but I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.

(Also, go to your other threads and click "Edit". On that edit screen you should be able to select the Delete box and press the Delete button to get rid of those threads.)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty, and no problem with rep and finding out post that did shown it. i will try to search for something else to explore And i think im blind or what, becouse i just cant find that delete box / button maybe screenshot would help

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This morning you said it was done on 3.3.5 private servers.
    You are showing the same screens, what happened ?

Btw no reposts as i told you this morning : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...cataclysm.html ([Memoir] All Hidden Locations of WoW before Cataclysm) (wetland farms)
    First answer for "wetland farm".

Also no questions.
    Last edited by Nyarly; 04-08-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post
    This morning you said it was done on 3.3.5 private servers.
    You are showing the same screens, what happened ?

Btw no reposts as i told you this morning : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...cataclysm.html ([Memoir] All Hidden Locations of WoW before Cataclysm) (wetland farms)
    First answer for "wetland farm".

Also no questions.
    I found this place on wotlk 3.3.5 priv, but i explored it in official if something has changed. Same screens couse i did wrong that thread you seen..... I searched with Wetlands farm and i didnt found nothing. I think i wont post in future. (To mutch complications, or i will just post videos...)
    Last edited by xDavid333x; 04-08-2012 at 07:02 PM.