0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instanced Searing Gorge/ Burning steppes [BWL]

Hey guys wanted to show a quick explorationy thing I found.

I will show the basics, I am currently running around the mountains in this area looking for interesting stuff.

Anyways the method is (no pictures <.<)
    Engage Nefarion
    Stand pressed against the fence on his balcony
    Wait for fear and hope that you run through the fence (or use the current Brew of the Month for a reliable self fear), a PvP trinket or Will of the Forsaken is helpful to cancel fear when you're through.
    IF YOU USE NEFARIONS FEAR YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM USING ONLY AUTOATTACKS WHILE YOU ARE BUGGED INSIDE THE FENCE, SINCE HE IS OUTSIDE OF LOS AND IF YOU JUMP DOWN HE TELEPORTS YOU UP.
    Jump down into Burning Steppes using whatever slowfall. (it might be possible to jump straight into Searing Gorge from the balcony.)

To get to Searing Gorge from Burning Steppes:
    go to the Altar west of Blackrock Mountains, run up here: (might have to look for a path but you're not a baby, just do it. (no wallclimbing needed))

Turn around and do 1 or 2 walljumps up here: (I basically did a few jump-forwards straight up, as oposed to a normal forward-jump walljump, but there are plenty of ways)

Jump across the small gap and climb up the mountain:

And then just follow the white stones sticking up out of the ground into Searing Gorge.

There are several ways to get to Elwynn Falls via walljumping, from the southern/western areas of Burning Steppes.
    It looks quite nice even without water:

I dont know how much else there is to see here. From the middle of the path between Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge you can jump west into a long stretch of flat white/brown/dark brown terrain.
    All of the caves are sealed, but if you can get through the wall they should be fully functional:

Enjoy.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-exploration/268088-discovery-wall-climbing-3-3-ptr.html

Instanced Searing Gorge/ Burning steppes [BWL]
    WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badass exploration. Great images and clear instructions. Using the fear is clever.

+4 rep