0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible Arena points exploit

Maybe this is somthing that can be worked on, i havent tested it fully because i want to actualy keep the item i got back.
    But simply what i did and what this can do for you is get you free arena points.

I bought my offhand dagger about 2 weeks ago i think.

1 week ago i asked to get it refunded for arena points (I've had GM's do this plenty of times for me). But this time the Game Master asked me to delete the item personaly, normaly they ask you to place it in their bags and they do it themselves.

At the time i thought nothing of it, untill last night..
    The GM asked me to delete it, meaning i could get it back, So i create a ticket, nothing too long, just simply saying i delete an item while clearing out my bank and i'd like it back.

They took their time to answer ofc so i went to bed. This morning i found the item in the mail and i still had my arena points \o/

This could be extended upon again by asking to refund the item for arena points again, i'm not sure on how they would check these though because i know they check how long you have had the item and how it was obtained maybe. If someone is intrested in trying it please do.

So to summarise

1. Buy arena item.
    2. Get it refunded for arena points.
    3. Delete the item while talking to the Game master. If he asks you to delete it then voila, if not just say "Oh i deleted the item myself" or somthing
    4. A few days later get the item restored. Dont make up any long excuse just say you deleted it by mistake because you were in a rush or somthing.
    (Optional)
    5. Get the same item refunded for even more arena points.

If somthing like this has been posted before i'm sorry, I didnt look much because i have a headache :<

Possible Arena points exploit
    orionlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This post is Extremely original.

zicoV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is legendary!! in reposts.

Hunter pets - Solid evidence that eating DOES make you happier!

Whoopedazz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time I read it (: ..
    +rep

roninhunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repping you aswell.

Aradroth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't a ****ing repost. I've read all of the arena points exploit posts and none of them are like this, read it more thoroughly before you claim iit to be a repost.

Infinit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never had a GM refunding, they just replace the item with one that I wanted.

czesiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will tell you how it works:

<OK>1. Buy arena item.
    <OK>2. Get it refunded for arena points.
    You are making ticket about that u bought for example wrong item and you want your arena points back. GM is making your ticket escalated at this moment. After few days you are getting your arena points back and the item is deleted by person from "escalated team" (if I can call them like this).

<NO>3. Delete the item while talking to the Game master. If he asks you to delete it then voila, if not just say "Oh i deleted the item myself" or somthing
    Nobody is asking you to delete the item and if somebody will it will not be a GM for 100&#37;. They will delete it by themself.

4. A few days later get the item restored. Dont make up any long excuse just say you deleted it by mistake because you were in a rush or somthing.
    (Optional)
    5. Get the same item refunded for even more arena points.
    And the point is if you want your points back I think you need to have this item still in your backpack or bank because you are writing in ticket that you bought item but you want a refund of it, that means you need to have this item and your getting your points back and item is deleted.
    Some time ago I posted ticket, that I want my arena points back for some item and they give my points back but they also deleted the item so I think that means if you will delete the item by yourself you will not be albe to get your points back but you are going to be able to write another ticket to restore the deleted one item, then ticket about refund and at the end it gives you totaly nothing

Just I think they are looking if you have the item somewhere in your inventory or bank, and if not they will not give your points back. But thats only my opinion. You need to remember also that every account is allowed to make item/points restore only few times I dont remember exactly but I think it was only three times.

And for the end
    Originally Posted by joev View Post
    1 week ago i asked to get it refunded for arena points (I've had GM's do this plenty of times for me). But this time the Game Master asked me to delete the item personaly, normaly they ask you to place it in their bags and they do it themselves.
    1.) plenty of times (lies)
    2.) Game Master asked me to delete the item personaly (lies)
    3.) normaly they ask you to place it in their bags and they do it themselves (lies)
    Seriously I doubt about what you are writing because:
    1.) only few times restore of "something" is allowed per account
    2.) GM will not ask you to delete item and its not an instant process it will take few days to restore and nobody will ask you to delete item they will do it by themselfs.
    3.) Normaly after your ticket is escalated they are not asking you about anything, if you want to restore item they will send it after the process is end on your mail, if you want to restore points they will delete the item and give your points back, if you want to transfer item to other account (for example master looter make a mistake and give the item to wrong person) they will delete the item from your character and send it by the in-game mail to mentioned in ticket person.
    Last edited by czesiu; 02-21-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Sekspyz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ANSOLUTELEY NO REPOST !
    Why were u guys saying that it was a repost ? Before commenting read it !
    this iz lame

underdog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    once I did the same and the GM told me that he cannot refund back the arena points since it was long ago since i bought it ..

dont know if it matter but wasnt arena points (s2 items+ )
    it was s1 dagger.
    i asked gm to get back my honor and delete dagger since i only use swords

he didnt : /

avarhin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got something similar, so it could work.

We were at Karazhan, nearly a year ago. The master loot awarded me the Maiden's healing mace by accident (I already had the one from the Prince so I didn't need it). Made a GM ticked, and the GM said to leave the item in my bags, so it will be automatically deleted.

I thought about it and placed the mace in my bank. Next day, I still had the mace, so did the other player receive another mace.

Though I didn't need it, it was a nice free Void Cristal for me

Worldartexposition's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice job mane

Alvaroz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me worked whit arena s1 item,than i tryed again whit vengefull,i got honor point refound but the item was deleted by gm.

Creed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by czesiu View Post
    1.) plenty of times (lies)
    2.) Game Master asked me to delete the item personaly (lies)
    3.) normaly they ask you to place it in their bags and they do it themselves (lies)
    Seriously I doubt about what you are writing because:
    1.) only few times restore of "something" is allowed per account
    2.) GM will not ask you to delete item and its not an instant process it will take few days to restore and nobody will ask you to delete item they will do it by themselfs.
    3.) Normaly after your ticket is escalated they are not asking you about anything, if you want to restore item they will send it after the process is end on your mail, if you want to restore points they will delete the item and give your points back, if you want to transfer item to other account (for example master looter make a mistake and give the item to wrong person) they will delete the item from your character and send it by the in-game mail to mentioned in ticket person.
    Wewt go Czesiu and your legendary 1 rep. and No... First off "1.)Plenty of times", it happens, I lagged out when buying my S3 on my pally and I got the prot set instead of holy, I made a ticket, and got it refunded for points. They say there is a limit, but I'm not sure if the GM was just trying to discourage me from doing this again. So quit QQing, and spazzing about stuff that you can't even back up, and go contribute...

graceh1211's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool enough, anyway this isn't a repost! It might be in a way, because people got the same idea with other items, but this guy got it with arena points. So no complaining, +rep!
    Wewt for MMowned!