Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GET instance set to HEROIC!!!! Even though its in TBC.

So... you get that message you can't enter the instance with Heroic! Well we can change that!

1 - Put instance on Normal which it should already be unless you have been complaining about instances being bugged and forgot about it.
    2 - Enter instance.
    3 - Change difficulty to Heroic. (I cannot believe you can do that!).
    4 - Quickly run in and out of instance ASAP!
    5 - Wallah it's on Heroic.

Very strange I know. I am posting this before some other stupid person goes "Oh look at me I have found something =DDD".
    SOOO please hurry and see what u think before some other person posts it and thinks its the best so he should get loads of rep and delete this post before it spreads to much:P Didn't wanna post this but who cares. Also.. I got a few mroe greens than I did before and a few blues which I didn't get at all off of the mobs before.

Summary!

1 - Put Normal on and enter your instance.
    2 - Once in the instance put Heroic on.
    3 - Then quickly exit and enter instance.

P.S. ----- I have only done this in DeadMines! I do not have much of a clue if it changes anything but just thought I would let you know how to enter instance on Heroic!

-------------------------------------
    I do not hack! I only find things out that Blizzard need to repair... although I let them find it out themselves. I suppose it lets me know how clever Blizzard really are.... unless some stupid person reports it..... lol as if it would harm them;/
    -------------------------------------

Please delete this post. If not I won't care but maybe best to do so. If you ask why I am not going to reply.. at least I don't think so. But if you did say why I would just say.... because the people on this site are the only ones who should benefit from this. Actually I am wrong but who cares..... or am I?

Last edited by Dasho; 12-18-2006 at 12:39 PM.

GET instance set to HEROIC!!!! Even though its in TBC.
    raamoz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GET instance set to HEROIC!!!! Even though its in TBC.

i give u one advice, DO NOT ASK FOR REP!
    so no rep from me. GL

Chrizus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the mobs are not stronger..

Minimized's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Or you just choose heroic in the dropdown menu? It has the same effect atleast =P

issuesbunny's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S. ----- I have only done this in DeadMines! I do not have a clue if it changes anything but just thought I would let you know how to enter instance on Heroic!
    So.. what you're telling us is, you dont have a clue if heroic changes anything, but it's on heroic..

I dont know about anyone else, but i'm a little confused how you can be sure it's on heroic if nothing differant happens.

faux pas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did something similar, only with drastic results. While standing infront of WC I simply set difficulty to heroic. I walked into the instance and nothing happened. I didn't zone or anything. So i kept trying, and nothing. So i changed it to normal, entered, zoned and everything, and came back. I set it back to heroic and walked in BAM Error #132, my entire client crashes. I log back on and I'm IN wailing caverns and the first message i get is "Dungeon Difficulty Set to Heroic." So I'm like "Woot" and i tell my friend to hurry to the instance, I want to try it on heroic, but he can't enter because he gets a message telling him "Heroic Setting is not available until Expansion." Weird. (Can't tell you if there was a difference in actual difficulty, though there doubtfully was. Kinda hard to survive even the first elite raptor as a lvl 12 nelf druid, Heroic or not =P)

Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

having it on heroic makes NO difference. none whatso ever. So, really...all you've achieved is having your dropdown menu say heroci instead of normal. if that makes your epeen grow...good for you.

++ no rep cos you asked.

Flobots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeh, you did nothing, the reason you were able to re-enter on "heroic" is because you already entered the instance on normal, and when you exited it saved as normal.... you have to reset instance once its on heroic for it to count as anything.

Dasho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raamoz m8... please read;./ I didn't ask for rep I wanted to post it before someoen else so that they wouldn't take all the rep. Stop insulting posts. I have seen this done before and I still give rep but who cares. Don't give me rep.... I don't mind... Its not as if its money... you take it so seriously... truely.... stop insulting posts its spam.

I don't mind if I get rep. You cna dish it to me or not. If you do great if you don't never mind.

I just posted it to give the trick to others..... as I thought they would find it interesting. Didn't mean to get some high repped person come and start spamming.

Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should go back to school and learn how to write. I have no idea what that last post was trying to say.

dhakbar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BlackBook: These boards at MMOwned are absolutely full of illiterate posts. It's hard to understand why anyone who is so unable to communicate would bother to post. I really think that threads should be locked or deleted when they're just full of unreadable garbage, since it reduces the signal to noise ratio drastically.

Bostik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grats? Heroic does nothing until tbc, you get heroic tokens after killing bosses on heroic mode which you hand in for items.

Dasho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the people who can be bothered to go and check everything they just wrote are nubs... totally. Why the hell do you all fill the place up with spam? It's a place to post to try and assist poeple who want to explore further than they have even though they can get into trouble for it. I am ok at writing but I am NOT going to check it over for a stupid little thing iv'e posted to help some people who may not know it. BlackBook m8 you are a serious loser! Ok it was'nt a good exploit! OMG what the hell is the big fuss about? You lot suc*!!! BAD!!! You are all just spammers jeeze read the posts and say "M8 this don't work" and then over ok I get it.... but nooo you have to explain every little detail.... So pathetic if you ask me. Yes probably get mroe spam now but I don't care this place is filled with spamming nubS!

P.S!!!! before you start compalining about others posts GET A DAM HIGHER RANK U DAM NEWBIES! You have no DAM reason to insult posts if you have hardly given a few things to the SITE!!! I may have spellign errors etc... IT@S NOT A DAM EXAM!

Demonicmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**PIC REMOVED PER streetska8er's REQUEST** But my original intent is still the same.
    I feel the need to post this just for the sole purpose to tell people to calm down. This is an internet forum. It does not count for anything outside this site. If I offend anyone with this pic, then I apologize and will remove it.
    Last edited by Demonicmaster; 12-21-2006 at 09:58 AM.

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Demonicmaster

I feel the need to post this just for the sole purpose to tell people to calm down. This is an internet forum. It does not count for anything outside this site. If I offend anyone with this pic, then I apologize and will remove it.
    Quoted for the Truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast