1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get 2 invasions on argus every 2 hours, ap/agunite

you can stay in the invasion that is about to expire(6hrs duration)
    when a new invasion spawned you can either serverhop or join a group with the invasion name you are in via group finder
    complete it, you get the full loot if it is completed as if the invasion was the new active one

this will not work if the new spawn is at the same location

Get 2 invasions on argus every 2 hours, ap/agunite
  2. Thanks DewTech (1 members gave Thanks to bovidae for this useful post)
    DewTech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    49/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's not just two times, you can keep repeating this as long as you can find different groups doing the same invasion

worked three times on the last invasion that ended (no more groups up for it)

+rep

edit: just had a thought, this could be a major exploit if someone had multiple accounts with characters on different realms and threw them all in the invasion at the last minute and kept making groups for that invasion (they take a while to complete when no one else can enter the portal). that or several people doing it.
    Last edited by DewTech; 09-08-2017 at 06:22 PM.

djkohan99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am having hard time understanding bovidae or DewTech are trying to say . Am sorry english isn't my first language. Could someone please give a step by step. From what I can understand.

1. I complete an invasion point that is about to expire out don't leave?

2. Then Join an group that is currently doing the same invasion point, I just completed ( "invasion name you are in" )?

3. And Lastly complete the invasion with the new group and I get double the loot?

: this will not work if the new spawn is at the same location : What does he mean by this , just before he said don't leave the invasion point and join a group with the same invasion place name

as the one am in . So wouldn't that always be at the same location ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Lukaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain this in more detail, I speak english fluently yet I can't really understand what did the OP mean.

job.horde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just do as he told it not hard to understand that right

Honor777's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    34/26
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an FYI the end boss has a chance of dropping a legendary. I got one last night not doing this method but thought I'd share.

Turkey11's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely agree, the OP makes little sense when describing how to do it. For starters his thread name is '2 invasions every 2 hours' wtf does that even mean, you can do like 5 small invasion in 20 minutes?? I'mma assume it means greater invasions ??

I did a lesser invasion, killed last boss, left group, joined another and killed last boss but this doesn't give you more loot or anything so not a clue what op is talking about

Lukaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Turkey11 View Post
    Completely agree, the OP makes little sense when describing how to do it. For starters his thread name is '2 invasions every 2 hours' wtf does that even mean, you can do like 5 small invasion in 20 minutes?? I'mma assume it means greater invasions ??

I did a lesser invasion, killed last boss, left group, joined another and killed last boss but this doesn't give you more loot or anything so not a clue what op is talking about
    exactly /10char

Flippoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an easy time understanding OP and this exploit works as of yesterday.

Basically, you enter an almost expired invasion point (I don't think it works with greater invasion points since the boss is considered as a raid boss that locks you when you kill it), complete it (kill the boss) and wait the invasion to expire.

The thing is that when you enter the invasion, it disappears from the map, so you need to know when it expires. To be 100% certain, just look at in game time. Invasions always expire at fixed hours (10:00, 12:00 etc). You wait for it to expire, THEN you join another invasion using group finder. If you do this before it expires, it won't work.

Also, if the same invasion spawns instead of another one, this won't work.

Some tips:

-the invasion expires for everyone, so existing groups are very limited. You want to jump from group to group to check whichever group has the most progress, so you can loot the boss and move on to the next one (basically be efficient).
    -try to finish the invasion before it expires. It doesn't matter for the exploit to work, but you should join other groups as soon as the invasion expires.

I have managed to loot the same invasion up to 3 times since there are so many groups that make invasions. The longer the invasion is (pray it is not the molten lava one), the less are your chances of looting more bosses.

Kelerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like fixed EU. Just did naigtal invasion at 11 AM server time, then jumped in to 3 another after expiration, participated in all stages - no loot from boss
    P.S no other or same invasion were spawned in the location
    P.S.S It was working for me yesterday
    Last edited by Kelerz; 09-12-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Flippoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelerz View Post
    Seems like fixed EU. Just did naigtal invasion at 11 AM server time, then jumped in to 3 another after expiration, participated in all stages - no loot from boss
    P.S no other invasion were spawned in the location
    P.S.S It was working for me yesterday
    It's not fixed. It still works. The reason it didn't work with the naigtal 11 AM invasion is because the next invasion that spawned was ALSO naigtal. Which you should have known if you have had read my previous post at all. Also, you don't need to participate in all stages, you just need to hit the boss to be eligible for loot.

Learn to read and stop spreading misinformation

Kelerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should also read my comment as i said 'NO OTHER NAIGTAL INVASION POPPED UP, NO OTHER INVASION IN SAME LOCATION POPPED UP'
    Try to use your brains before act like a nerd
    p.s improved my 'no other invasion' post for better understanding
    Last edited by Kelerz; 09-12-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Flippoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelerz View Post
    You should also read my comment as i said 'NO OTHER NAIGTAL INVASION POPPED UP, NO OTHER INVASION IN SAME LOCATION POPPED UP'
    Try to use your brains before act like a nerd
    p.s improved my 'no other invasion' post for better understanding
    No other popped up because you were already inside. It won't pop up if you're inside already. And I know that it popped up for a fact because I did the same 11 AM naigtal. Furthermore, I recreated the exploit 2 more times during this day, so it definitely works.

Perhaps you should try to use your brain since you can't even spell properly. Gosh..