4/16
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DH Endless Halls Lucid Nightmare block bypass easy maze

The hardest part in obtaining Lucid Nightmare mount is the maze finding and matching the colored orbs with their specific runes and it usually takes hours and good planning or insane luck. With this method and a demon hunter you can basically do it in 1-2 hours or less depending on your luck.

Made a quick graphic example of what it involvesjOeW2di.jpg
    or direct link https://i.imgur.com/jOeW2di.jpg

How to complete Endless Halls as a DH:

1. Download the addon "Lucid Nightmare Helper" from curseforge. This will let you mark down the rooms that contain runes so you know specifically how many rooms behind a specific color is.
    2. Enter your Demon Hunter and go to Endless Halls
    3. Check the image above. You will have to go in a STRAIGHT line all the time through the doors, bypass the block by jumping on the braizer and then over the boulders. Keep repeating this until you find a matching orb and rune color and return to the rune by going back on the same straight line. The addon above should help you mark down the colors.

This is the fastest way as of right now, if doing randomly with a pen and paper will take an incredibly long time or crazy luck to finish this in less than 2 hours.

DH Endless Halls Lucid Nightmare block bypass easy maze
  2. Thanks jonasmohammed93, Ashoran, Ginchy, paha113 (4 members gave Thanks to Emisary for this useful post)
    jonasmohammed93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just completed it using your method. Boy was it a lot easier

There's a few things I noticed about this maze:

1 - It seems to be generated when you enter a door, there is basically no maze there from the start (If you complete a color, you wont find it again, but ones you haven't completed you will keep finding).
    2 - There seems to be some random reset happening; By this I mean after exploring a room and coming back to it later, I sometimes find a rune/orb. This also happens the other way, if I go back to a previously found rune/orb it sometimes disappeared.

I spent around 1 hour using this method, I explored a T and then kept building my way downwards, always using the middle as a reference point if I had to backtrack to a previous lane for a orb/torch.

Picture of my final map here: https://i.imgur.com/qTAnTNQ.png
    Last edited by jonasmohammed93; 09-04-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Accidentally put my name in ss