Thanks G/R
    40/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue Quest MASSIVE gold obtaining by RaFing a FULL ROGUE account.

Hello peeps.

This idea arrived to me by using a self-RaF account (leveling a rogue), trying to be fast leveling it and, aswel, making some gold while.

There are few points to keep in mind before explaining all the stuff:

· Rogues ni 7.2.5 (i don't know if earlier aswel) have a weekly quest ( I'll Take Those, Thanks! - Quest - World of Warcraft ) in their class hall that gives 5k RAW gold for 10k ghost coins (obtained by PP'ing suramar elves).
    · You don't have to be 110 in order to have access to this weekly quest.
    · RaF lasts untill lvl 90, after you gotta level 8 levels somehow (weak point of this method).
    · Every 2 levels 90 in your RaF account, you can level a FREE lvl 90 in your "main" account, thanks to the grant level system (2 levels RaFed = 1 level free).
    · ATM in EU, WoW Coin costs 226.806g, and it's real value is roughly 13€, so 17.466g = 1€.
    · To realise this method, you gotta either multibox or play 2 accs at the same time (that's what I actualy do: Twitch).

Let's go deep (that's what she said btw):

Step A); maybe the one that can be negative due to the invest of money:

Create a new account (it can be in your main account bnet account in order to share heirlooms, or in other one, just in the case that you are gonna bot, this is probably a safe way to protect your main one from bans or w/e) and RaF that new account with your main one.
    The price of a new license of WoW@Draenor costs 14€ in Blizzard (maybe less in G2A). Upgrade it to Legion, 29.39g in G2A doe. Overall, 43.39€+30free days on this account.

Step B):

Create all your rogues in a multiserver (this is a must if you want to get the maximum benefit from this), there are some like in the spanish servers "Sanguino-Uldum-Zul'jin-Shen'dralar", where you can create 12*4 rogues that can coexist there.
    Getting in depth in numbers, a single rogue can generate 5k per week by doing that quest. This means 20k per month. If you assume that the coin is still that price of 226.806g, you need 12 or 13 rogues just to pay the coin with that.

* Here you have a free-sustained account that can be paid by doing the weekly quest with every rogue. You need 10k coins per week per rogue, it means 120k-130k per week. For the record, with my rogue, I farmed 80k coins in 40min (or less), so you can pretty much farm every week with few rogues instead of everyone, and control your "stock" *

Step C.1):

Continue RaFing, create more rogues now that you have a free sustained account with 1h/weekly farm. Remember that if you are fast enough, you'll still have time to RaF for 2 months left. Also, NOTICE that if you pay a 2nd month with RaF account, you'll have a free month in your main one, so you will, somehow, recover those 226k.

Step C.2):

Pay the acount with €, and invest gold in bnet cash. If you open a 6months sub, you'll be wining 2€/month with that. Maybe it's not a big gain doe.

ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO CHOOSE STEP C.1:

D) Harness your RaF as fuck, level the more rogs as you can, get coins as soon as possible in order to make them enter in the weekly farm cycle.

** When you have (let's say) 40 rogues in the same server, you'll be having 1.15€ monthly gain per rogue * 40 = 46€ RAW at month. If you discount 13€ that actually costs the coin, 33€ RAW gain per month only by spending few hours per week on this account (not even a single job turn, it can be aprox 2.5h farming/month).

**When you have done this and you have a FREE account that actualy generates money, you can now RaF a new one, and do the same process in order to maximize benefits.

/////// TESTED TIME NUMBERS:

I'm not best at leveling, and I don't know if you guys know how to free level while AFK (boting or slacking WQs?), but I can say that:

My 101 rog has 22h played, spending most of the time in LFG queue, or just being AFK.

At level 90, I had nearly 18 played hours. I bet you can get lvl 100 in 20h or less (so much less).

10 rogs per month shouldn't be a big deal, so, 30 rogs while the whole RaF (NOTE: you can harness RaF if you need, and leveling only 13 rogs to 100+, while the rest are still at 90, so you can win time in order to harness more RaF in those 3 months).
    If you have enough space in your main account, you can also have the ammount of rogues x2. Since you can level x2 rogues at once. And, also, remember that every 2 lvl 90 rogues in your alt acc, means a free lvl 90 rogue in your main acc.

If you want and are able to invest more, you can also RaF your 2nd account with a 3rd one, and repeat the process. I don't know if you can RaF with an account that is actually being RaFed, but in case that you could level 3 rogues at once, would be BEST (40+40 rogs in alt accounts + your rogs in your main account, remember: 1.15€/rogue/month).

Returning to the quest farming section and repeating some stuff in order to have a brief summary of it:
    80k coins can be farmed in 30min with a single rogue (that can be lvl 100, but I recomend to farm when you are lvl 105+, due to the enemie's level). It means 2 months for vacancy for that rogue (it will have enough stock). 30min/40 rogues = 20h farming for 2 months of stock, and it will generate 20k*40rogs = 800k/month per 10h farmed overall for that month. It means nearly 3.5 months of WoW, or 45.5€/month.

/////// TIME SPENT LEVELING ROGUES:

First 13 rogues:

· 13rogues * 20h per rog = 260h = 10.8days of leveling overall = 13€/month ASSUMING that you are leveling a single rogue at once, otherwise, it's 260h/2.2 , aprox.
    · From the 14th to the 40th = 540h = 22.5days. You have still 2 months for harness your RaF. Remember that the time counted here is from 1-100. From 90-100 it's aprox a 30% of the time, so keep in mind that you can just harness RaF as much as you can and, once having (40-13)*90s, start by leveling them without worrying about RaF time.

Overall: 33.3days. Slow as fuck doe, but it means that you have 40+ rogues (in case that you leveled some in your main acc aswel).

/////// CONCLUSIONS:

After that, you can sell gold to somebody, or get IRL money by buying Bnet games (i'm not sure if you can actualy buy serials and sell them after in G2A doe),
    The time spent is reinverted in the future and, you can get almost goldcaped very quickly.
    Keep in mind that i'm not using in this post any leveling exploit. In case, it would make this method way better. If you know someone, just post it .
    The method from (9100 to 100+ is by Legion invasions.

The weakness of this system is that is limited IF Blizzard considers that this quest has to dissapear for some reason, so it's not a 100% secure gold source in futures expansions.

Thanks for reading, I would appreciate any kind of help or constructive comment about it.

Cheers!

-Speedahx.

Rogue Quest MASSIVE gold obtaining by RaFing a FULL ROGUE account.
  2. Thanks Ginchy, highs, WingedBoost, snapshort, jermadrun, Fadelol, jimmys, artemarkantos (8 members gave Thanks to Speedahx for this useful post)
    jermadrun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is actually really well done. takes a long ass time to setup, but in the end it pays off. fuck leveling that many rogues manually, and grinding out so many coins, but with a bot this could be a seriously good method.
    might start up this method with HB.

plus, do all cata raids (easily done) 25m heroic on each toon and that's another 40k per month per toon = 1.6mil / month with 40 rogues.
    Last edited by jermadrun; 07-11-2017 at 08:21 AM.

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guide not exploit

XxMagicxX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice! , but if money is no object, you can easily pay $60 to boost a few rogues to 100 , sadly it only benefits in the long run or it will be a waste, nice guide !

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Guide not exploit
    Tend to agree, though it is an excellent and interesting guide.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all these guys saying GJ but no one give you rep.. i like it. +6 rep

8. Thanks highs, advanta, fasfeqf (3 members gave Thanks to Ginchy for this useful post)
    highs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    61/110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    even a simple "thanks" (the button) would be enough anway @speedahx thank you man !

Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    Good point, it is easy to forget that. Max rep from me.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

nashw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so I crossed this thread a few days ago and just gave it a laugh. seeing that it now actually gets positive feedback I have to stop this nonsense.
    Let me do the math with his details.

acc = 43.39€
    1 level 100 rogue = 20h
    80k coins in 40 mins = 2k coins per minute
    30 days = 20k gold

20k gold = token price (0.057/k) 1.15€ bnet currency = trader price (0.04/k) 0.8€

so lets take all of this x40

initial effort: leveling 40 rogues = 800h = 33 days played
    farming the required 40k coins = 20mins x 40 = 13h played

first month: 15 chars if you level for 12 hours a day. 4x make 20k, 4x 15k, 4x 10k, 4x5k = 200k gold

earnings: nearly a token for next month

second month: 30 chars, leveling for 12 hours a day. 15x 20k, 4x 15k, 4x 10k, 4x5k = 500k gold

earnings: token for next month and 270k gold = 15,39€ bnet currency or 10,8€ real money

third month: lets say we have 40 chars at this point; token + 570k = 32,49€ bnet currency or 22,8€ real money

fourth month: token + 570k = 32,49€ bnet currency or 22,8€ real money.

TLDR: after 4 months and 35 days raw play time you are 2.21€ real money in the profit

still think its a good idea?

Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nashw View Post
    so I crossed this thread a few days ago and just gave it a laugh. seeing that it now actually gets positive feedback I have to stop this nonsense.

TLDR: after 4 months and 35 days raw play time you are 2.21€ real money in the profit

still think its a good idea?
    I'm really tempted to take away rep because you are being an *******. Even if you don't like the guys idea you could at least acknowledge the effort he made to share and the intellectual rigour in his post.

Your comments could be summarized as: I think gold farming is a waste of time because gold isn't worth much in real money. People know it isn't worth much in real money, they like doing it for various reasons. Video games are also a waste of time. We still like playing them.

For the record: with a slight tweak this is the most profitable vendor farm in the game currently.

nashw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I'm really tempted to take away rep because you are being an *******. Even if you don't like the guys idea you could at least acknowledge the effort he made to share and the intellectual rigour in his post.

Your comments could be summarized as: I think gold farming is a waste of time because gold isn't worth much in real money. People know it isn't worth much in real money, they like doing it for various reasons. Video games are also a waste of time. We still like playing them.

For the record: with a slight tweak this is the most profitable vendor farm in the game currently.
    I dont think gold farming is a waste of time. I think its the best thing to do in wow. It seems to be not worth much, because in most people's mind a 100k gold is still a lot, but it isnt. I also put in effort taking the math he didnt. If this is the most profitable vendor farm you know, you should keep looking. And yes, reading my post it seems rude, I may have been in a bad mood, sorry
    Last edited by nashw; 07-22-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Mirokira's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Mind sharing that tweak ?

Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mirokira View Post
    Mind sharing that tweak ?