338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Power-Levelling Exploits, significant increase in levelling speed

This is new and comprehensive guide to levelling exploits.

There are too many explois to list here and many are better shown than explained, but here are some of the main points:

1) Fel meteor + Goblin Glider can allow low-level players to effectively, even in no-fly zones. Dramatically increases movement and therefore levelling speed.

2) "Method Zero" - my default method for levelling up to 90. Form a group between a levelling and high-level character on the same account. Take both into a dungeon. Run through the dungeon on your hi-level toon and aggro but do not kill all bosses, log-in on lowbie, log back in on hi-level toon and kill all bosses/trash you've kited. The lowbie should receive quite a lot of experience for dungeon completion.

Method zero, especially with a fast toon and skystep potion+bear tartare is generally faster than any other form of xp grinding, though as you outlevel a dungeon LFD with very low que time, a good group and available quests can become superior.

While this is probably one of the most powerful techniques I've ever developed, applying it optimally is not trivial. Expect a bit of frustration.

3) Proving grounds farming. Essentially you join proving grounds through a class trainer then teleport out of the instance. Return at any time and start the countdown and your health is restored to 100% and all your cooldowns reset allowing for incredibly fast xp grindng. I've published this before a long while back for gold farming purposes but I've never mentioned how powerful it is for levelling. This is most useful from 70-80 (farm converted heroes outside the front of icc) and legion itself where dungeons aren't an option.

4) Demon Invasion ability glitching. There are numerous demon invasion quests which give you some OP ability to farm mobs fast. In several (possible all now?) cases these abilities vanish when you fill up the bar. By joining a raid you suspend quest progress and can farm xp indefinitely (or at least till the invasion ends). Note: players below aren't getting invasions currently, however this is a glitch rather than bliz policy change.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Wow Power-Levelling Exploits, significant increase in levelling speed
  2. Thanks Miksu, Flipflip, The.Ashbringer, DeathComesForU, vvvat, Ashoran, highs, dukustyle (8 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    The.Ashbringer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If done efficiently, how much time would it take on average to reach 110 from zero?

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The.Ashbringer View Post
    If done efficiently, how much time would it take on average to reach 110 from zero?
    I deliberately didn't put figures in the video because it varies so much according to class, gold expenditure, que times (it is sometimes
    optimal to use lfd over method zero with short que times).

That said pushing it just using the video as a guide you would be looking at roughly a day of play time, perhaps less.

My experience, and that of the estimates of others (I don't mean BS artists claiming to do it in 5 hours when their friends boosted
    them) is that normal levelling takes about two days,

With a few elixirs of the rapid mind you could probably do it in hours.. XP potions have a huge synergy with Method Zero. But of course you have
    to factor time spent making gold with those.

There are ideas which are not in the video-for example using skystep potion and bear tartare helps a lot with method zero. I had to stop adding refinements or I would never have finished it.

EDIT: above numbers based on pre-7.2.5 content, the loom upgrades help a lot. Also assumes no flying which most people have now-I don't due to a ban.
    Last edited by advanta; 06-15-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I deliberately didn't put figures in the video because it varies so much according to class, gold expenditure, que times (it is sometimes
    optimal to use lfd over method zero with short que times).

That said pushing it just using the video as a guide you would be looking at roughly a day of play time, perhaps less.

My experience, and that of the estimates of others (I don't mean BS artists claiming to do it in 5 hours when their friends boosted
    them) is that normal levelling takes about two days,

With a few elixirs of the rapid mind you could probably do it in hours.. XP potions have a huge synergy with Method Zero. But of course you have
    to factor time spent making gold with those.

There are ideas which are not in the video-for example using skystep potion and bear tartare helps a lot with method zero. I had to stop adding refinements or I would never have finished it.

EDIT: above numbers based on pre-7.2.5 content, the loom upgrades help a lot. Also assumes no flying which most people have now-I don't due to a ban.
    Shame you got a ban. The work you do is so helpful for many players and lots of it implements in game mechanics.

A day or two in active leveling sounds amazing! And yea the new heirlooms will definitely help

Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The.Ashbringer View Post
    Shame you got a ban. The work you do is so helpful for many players and lots of it implements in game mechanics.

A day or two in active leveling sounds amazing! And yea the new heirlooms will definitely help
    The irony is that they banned me for botting. This is the one thing I've never actually done. I do tend to think I do more good for the game than bad but I guess I'm biased.

Now I think about the stuff you can do with looms and flying I think a day is actually quite conservative. I did some calculations for you but to be honest I don't want to share them it would sound like clickbait-and there's always weird problems you encounter which make things take longer.

Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony is that they banned me for botting. This is the one thing I've never actually done. I do tend to think I do more good for the game than bad but I guess I'm biased.

Now I think about the stuff you can do with looms and flying I think a day is actually quite conservative. I did some calculations for you but to be honest I don't want to share them it would sound like clickbait-and there's always weird problems you encounter which make things take longer.
    So I'll just state it instead so it doesn't look like you're click-baiting: 0-110 in a day or less.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not that they banned you for botting; I'm banned for duping gold / having the worlds fastest kill for like 4 mythic bosses and my ban reason was/still is RWT.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    It's not that they banned you for botting; I'm banned for duping gold / having the worlds fastest kill for like 4 mythic bosses and my ban reason was/still is RWT.
    Well they said it was for botting when pressed and there was this clueless GM porting me into things and trying to catch me out. So my guess is they really do think I'm a botter.

Those war stories sound fascinating-anything you can share? I presume this is all of the past, not asking you to share anything current.

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is the most efficient way to invite yourself to a group? Everytime i do the auto accept method a ton of server hoppers fill my group by the time i get to the other char.

also sometimes stuck brings me to my hearth not outside the gy which i bet would suck for instances not rfc
    Last edited by Kenneth; 06-17-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    what is the most efficient way to invite yourself to a group? Everytime i do the auto accept method a ton of server hoppers fill my group by the time i get to the other char.

also sometimes stuck brings me to my hearth not outside the gy which i bet would suck for instances not rfc
    I just do the accept manually. It helps if you title the group "a" or something, if you title it "don't join this group" you will get an avalanche of total bastards trying to join.

Your hs has to be on cooldown or that happens-sorry that's a major omission my bad. I just delete it altogether for convenience. When I finish levelling I just leave the dh in the instance and if you don't log-in for a while it ports you to your last hearth location where you can pick up a hs again.

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool thanks. When do u usually end SM and start Strat?

Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    cool thanks. When do u usually end SM and start Strat?
    If you are just method zero then you quit for the next dungeon the second you hit the min level for the next instance on your hit list.
    For stratholme that's 37. The xp gains are most impressive at minimum level. By the time you get to the point where you can do the
    quests it is becoming less attractive when compared with lfd (assuming zero lfd que time).

Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bumping this before it falls down the page to point out this video went mad on youtube for a few days and hit 150K views, so a fix of some of the methods is quite likely.
    Might be worth levelling a toon if you plan to in the near future before that happens.

dougy4t's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    47/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr Famous hehe.....nice

Danknessdescend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Advanta

Do you continue with method zero in scarlet monastery all the way up to level 40? Also, thank you for the video and guide!

Edit: Just read the above comments and found out, my bad
    Last edited by Danknessdescend; 07-22-2017 at 08:11 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast