0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thwarting the Twins easymode

So today i tried doing the Thwarting the Twins challenge on my balance druid, and i used Typhoon while he was casting Purgatory, cancelled his cast.
    By cancelling Purgatory with either a stun or knockback, he wont get healed from Purgatory. He will however follow you while being untargetable.
    Whenever he would normally go out of Purgatory, he will be targetable again, but since he only has 33% hp at this point, any kind of damage will make him cast it again, just make sure to stun him again when he is casting it.
    Even though he is untargetable, he can still be damaged by things like Starfall, or Sunfire, if you use it on a target close to him.
    By doing this, you avoid getting any hands, and will only have to deal with the slowmoving adds, plus runes.
    Gratz on a free skin

Thwarting the Twins easymode
  2. Thanks Flipflip, Teutobar (2 members gave Thanks to jobo98 for this useful post)
    szajba013's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this on my mm hunter. Bursing shot doesnt work any idea if hunter is able to make it?

jobo98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by szajba013 View Post
    Tried this on my mm hunter. Bursing shot doesnt work any idea if hunter is able to make it?
    Ive done it with Balance Druid and MM hunter, just make sure that you use Bursting Shot on the purgatory cast, and not the channel

Teutobar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked wonderfull with my afflilock without slow ring. My infernal tanked him from 100% to 37% (let him hit you and while you are in air, taunt with infernal). Then i switched to succubus and used the knockback. Seeds in adds, while the meele boy is near so he get dots, when he casts again (instant starts to cast after some time) and knockback again. When the phase is over, kill him and kill the caster. Had only one hand and just bannished it. After the meele guy died, the hand disappeared. GG

Hdro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, exploit still works.
    Last edited by Hdro; 05-23-2017 at 12:53 AM.