4/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[100 - 110] Very Fast Leveling

This spot has been nerfed. I suggest you use the macro I provide below and instead go to the Bloodgrazers rather than the imps as they have been heavily nerfed in terms of exp.

This is almost exactly the same as the other thread (100-110 Level Up 25 mins solo per level or 50 min with a 110 helping (world quest)). I don't know if this is a guide or an exploit but since that last thread was in exploits, I'm posting this one here.

The difference is that I believe this is faster, you can loot the enemies killed, and I'll provide a better way to get people killing things for you than killing the enemies themselves or asking a friend to help you. Also this can be done while fully afk if you wanted to. Check further thread replies to get an idea on how to fully afk it.

First, the location. This is very similar to the other thread because it's at the Broken Shore as well.

Now, to confirm you're there, you should see this imp mother.

Lastly, this is where you can stand to leech the exp without being assaulted by random mobs.

Now, to get people to kill things for you, all you need to do is create a questing group named "Break Their Garrison"

Be sure to set it to auto accept!

I highly suggest you use this macro to create the group as the normal way might not get as many people.

/run C_LFGList.CreateListing(469, "Break Their Garrison", 0, 0, "", "Doing the world quest [Break Their Garrison]. Automatically created by World Quest Group Finder 0.25.3. #WQ:46126#PVE#", "",false,0, 46073)

And that's it! You get quite a bit of exp and you can also loot the bodies if you want trashy loot like this.

I believe that the world quest HAS to be active for this to work. It's active as of the time of this posting so I suggest you do this when it's up as it's very fast exp. I haven't tested this when it's not up so if anyone wants to do so, be sure to post it here. Thanks for reading and hope it helps anyone out.
    Last edited by Wacon; 07-29-2017 at 01:45 AM.

[100 - 110] Very Fast Leveling
  2. Thanks vvvat, emanon_wk, gippy, Kenneth, Gazaman, Domo Kun, HooHaaa (7 members gave Thanks to Wacon for this useful post)
    Deontayfarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already hosted a thread involving this exploit but no one looked at it

Wacon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deontayfarr View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see it. I should've searched prior to posting.

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deontayfarr View Post
    No you didn't.

Makss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone doing this and can tell me how fast it is?

vvvat's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/51
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not so fast. I recieve ~350 k/hr rested. but anyway good

rickyj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Thank you a lot for sharing this, I just tried it and for some reason my group got delisted every now and then. Do you why this would happen if I were to try something like this again on another toon?

Thanks G/R
    4/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rickyj View Post
    Hi! Thank you a lot for sharing this, I just tried it and for some reason my group got delisted every now and then. Do you why this would happen if I were to try something like this again on another toon?
    I actually did have that same issue and don't know the cause of it. Do you, perchance, have the World Quest Group Finder addon? If so, I believe that might be the cause and disabling it during the farming might solve the issue. If not, I don't know and can only tell you to keep an eye on the group finder eye to reinstate when it delists.

aido1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rickyj View Post
    Same thing happens to me. Have disabled all Add-ons, no idea what's causing it

Flavius's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/30
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case anyone needs the description to use for the group:
    Doing the world quest [Break Their Garrison]. Automatically created by World Quest Group Finder 0.25.2. #WQ:46073#PVE#
    Do you guys have a working macro for recreating the group once it gets auto removed?
    Tried with : C_LFGList.CreateListing(activityID, name, itemLevel, honorLevel, voiceChatInfo, description, autoAccept, privateGroup, questID)
    But it doesn't do anything.
    Last edited by Flavius; 05-25-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    4/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
    In case anyone needs the description to use for the group:

Do you guys have a working macro for recreating the group once it gets auto removed?
    Tried with : C_LFGList.CreateListing(activityID, name, itemLevel, honorLevel, voiceChatInfo, description, autoAccept, privateGroup, questID)
    But it doesn't do anything.
    If you're looking for a macro that can auto setup the group. I made one here:

/run C_LFGList.CreateListing(469, "Break Their Garrison", 0, 0, "", "Doing the world quest [Break Their Garrison]. Automatically created by World Quest Group Finder 0.25.3. #WQ:46126#PVE#", "",false,0, 46073)

This macro should help with the auto-remove issue as you can just click it to renew your group.
    Last edited by Wacon; 06-07-2017 at 05:20 PM.

13. Thanks sadghj (1 members gave Thanks to Wacon for this useful post)
    sadghj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wacon View Post
    If you're looking for a macro that can auto setup the group. I made one here:

/run C_LFGList.CreateListing(419, "Break Their Garrison", 0, 0, "", "Doing the world quest [Break Their Garrison]. Automatically created by World Quest Group Finder 0.25.3. #WQ:46126#PVE#", "",false,0, 46073)

I tested it and it seemed to invite people that are within that exact area. I can't figure out how to set the questing area of the macro to Broken Shore but I have it set to Azsuna which seems to work just as fine.

This macro should help with the auto-remove issue as you can just click it to renew your group.
    Can you explain us how we can set up makros like this for any quest? Swapping questID is not enough...

Thanks G/R
    4/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sadghj View Post
    Can you explain us how we can set up makros like this for any quest? Swapping questID is not enough...
    I basically looked through the code of the World Quest Group Finder Addon and mimicked their method of creating groups.

You can use this template to make groups for quests

/run C_LFGList.CreateListing([Area], "[Title]", 0, 0, "", "[Description]", "",[Private or not] (true or false),[Auto Join I believe, keep at 0], [QuestID])

Just replace the brackets. The other 0s and ""s that I didn't list are item level requirements and voice channels.

Here is a list of area values that should be all you need, you can change their values and test to explore:
    419 (Azsuna), 420, 421, 422 (Stormheim), 423, 469 (Broken Shore)
    Last edited by Wacon; 06-07-2017 at 05:20 PM.

16. Thanks Taires (1 members gave Thanks to Wacon for this useful post)
    Taires's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some1 know know whats the "XXX" Code of Broken Shore for the Macro?

The.Ashbringer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes the group disbands by itself, does anyone know how to avoid this happening? Also this is very useful if you have legion flying + can reach areas in which you are not easily detectable. Combine that with an anti-afk autohotkey and you're set.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast