1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling without big effort

You have to be on the quest "to old friends" in Val'sharah To Old Friends - Quest - World of Warcraft

Although you have killed the demanded 50 corrupted plants you can continue doing one strike kills with the Ysera skill you got for the quest.

You get about 284 Xp per Mob (rested) (edit: at level 105, at 106it is 26 which is not much, but in fact you have almost to do nothing than runing around and letting do Ysera the damage.
    Last edited by Gelomyrtol; 04-25-2017 at 10:44 AM. Reason: addition

Leveling without big effort
  2. Thanks Torpedoes (1 members gave Thanks to Gelomyrtol for this useful post)
    MrNoble's Avatar ezclap CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, time to make use of waypoint bot and AFK 24/7

Steve3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome find. Will try it.

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I tested this on a level 105 DH and it's not bad. First of all, you'll need to get the quest, which involves doing 4 storylines in Val'sharah (about 20 minutes of work). Then you keep using the special ability on the mobs and get XP for them. You will get 284 rested XP (142 normal) per kill at level 105. At level 106 you get 268 (134 rested). This is because the mobs remain at level 105. I tried abandoning the quest and restarting it, but the mobs were still level 105. Which I find strange. If anyone finds a way to make them scale to your level, this method would be better. In terms of leveling, I got 40% of a level in about 15-20 minutes, not a bad botting spot but keep in mind that even though it's a phased area, you will still see other players doing the quest. I saw two in my short run.

Quick tip... make a macro for the special ability
    Code:
    /click ExtraActionButton1

tvl's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/15
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    I tried abandoning the quest and restarting it, but the mobs were still level 105. Which I find strange. If anyone finds a way to make them scale to your level, this method would be better.
    it might sound dumb but did you try abandon and relogging ? that way the whole area should be recalculated to your level.
    i cannot test this myself cos all my chars are either -100 or 110

7. Thanks Torpedoes (1 members gave Thanks to tvl for this useful post)
    shauren's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    This is because the mobs remain at level 105. I tried abandoning the quest and restarting it, but the mobs were still level 105. Which I find strange. If anyone finds a way to make them scale to your level, this method would be better.
    This is a feature blizz added to prevent mobs suddenly becoming stronger than you when you level (because you now need higher ilvl gear), they will be 106 once you pass the 50% bar mark on your way to 107

9. Thanks Torpedoes (1 members gave Thanks to shauren for this useful post)
    deathleecher's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    6/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been posted several times already and ended up with the same conclusion over and over again. It is not worth the time.
    It is actually faster to just download zygor guides which will provide the fastest questing route. Basically quest in every zone till you get the quest for the dungeon and in between you simply complete the world quests whenever an invasion is ongoing. This is not really considered an exploit since it has been there from legion's launch on. Unless you obviously find a way to let the mobs scale up which will grand more exp per kill. I highly doubt there is a method and if so it will be fixed in no time as blizzard is checking up on sites like these quiet often these days.
    There's No Blaze Without Haze