0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vvvishalll View Post
    Hi
    your answer is
    Weapon Illusions are a new transmog option for players in Legion. These illusions allow you to change the glow appearance of your weapon. Originally the glow effects were nice perks of enchants you applied to your weapon for stat boosts, but over time Blizzard has created Illusion versions of these Enchants. Now can use a current enchant on their weapon for stats, but modify the appearance of the glow for fashion.

In Warlords of Draenor, players with the Level 2 Enchanting Hut and an assigned Follower could access Weapon Illusions. This system has been greatly expanded in Legion. Players can collect permanent illusion options from all over the world, saving them to the account-wide Wardrobe system. In Legion, several new glow effects have been added to the Illusion system, and more popular old appearances have been brought back which were missing from the Warlords Garrison.

TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS
    Blizzard representative?

hiding weapons by transmoging them
    MrNoble's Avatar ezclap CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The.Ashbringer View Post
    I think what you managed in the earlier screenshot is simply having the effect visible on the character selection screen after relogging. That's normal, we all get that. But once you log back in, the effect is gone. We really need to make this log proof before it gets hotfixed guys.
    Can you share the recording with us? Or is it the same video you posted before
    So i mannaged to do it again, and this time i will share the recording with everyone.
    Here it is:

The only reason i make it public is cuz i ain't spending time on it anymore.
    In the begin i just exploited the transmog system for hours, and im sharing the most important 2 minutes of all the hours i have spended exploiting.

Let me know if that helped you, and i hope you will share if you found somthing.

3. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to MrNoble for this useful post)
    The.Ashbringer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ferib View Post
    So i mannaged to do it again, and this time i will share the recording with everyone.
    Here it is:

The only reason i make it public is cuz i ain't spending time on it anymore.
    In the begin i just exploited the transmog system for hours, and im sharing the most important 2 minutes of all the hours i have spended exploiting.

Let me know if that helped you, and i hope you will share if you found somthing.
    So just to confirm, you used an outside tool to obtain the Ashbringer appearance?

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just to confirm, you used an outside tool to obtain the Ashbringer appearance?
    Yes, i changed the Source ID and the item ID of the pants where my weapon got transmogged into.

I wanted to figuer out how it was possible that my weapon gets transmogged into pants and shoulders etc.
    So doing the same methode for transmogging my weapon into pants, but this time using cheat engine to manipulate both source id and item id.

Also mannaged to keep my weapons transmogged after logging out (1:49)

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i changed the Source ID and the item ID of the pants where my weapon got transmogged into.

I wanted to figuer out how it was possible that my weapon gets transmogged into pants and shoulders etc.
    So doing the same methode for transmogging my weapon into pants, but this time using cheat engine to manipulate both source id and item id.

Also mannaged to keep my weapons transmogged after logging out (1:49)
    you obtained the ashbringer appearance? like you didn't have it before and now you can transmog stuff into the ashbringer? THAT'S GODDAMN FABULOUS.

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    you obtained the ashbringer appearance? like you didn't have it before and now you can transmog stuff into the ashbringer? THAT'S GODDAMN FABULOUS.
    I tried, im not sure if the transmog got saved server side, atleast it worked client side.
    And even if it gets saved to the server, it will may be removed after logging out.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried, im not sure if the transmog got saved server side, atleast it worked client side.
    And even if it gets saved to the server, it will may be removed after logging out.
    I remember there being a transmog glitch during mop where you'd use cheat engine, maybe there could be a workaround?

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember there being a transmog glitch during mop where you'd use cheat engine, maybe there could be a workaround?
    I also remember that glitch, so i tried swapping item id's and source id's, but its such a time consuming progresse.
    Thats why i shared some montages while i was exploiting the transmog system. so those try hard exploiters cold have a try.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also remember that glitch, so i tried swapping item id's and source id's, but its such a time consuming progresse.
    Thats why i shared some montages while i was exploiting the transmog system. so those try hard exploiters cold have a try.
    I'd love to try this out, but don't wanna risk getting my main account banned for using cheat engine. I'll do it when I get some gametime on one of my alt accounts though

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to try this out, but don't wanna risk getting my main account banned for using cheat engine. I'll do it when I get some gametime on one of my alt accounts though
    How about logging PTR? just duplicate your character and you are ready to go ^^.

And lol, maybe it was a bad idea to use cheat engine on my main account while i was playing on the live server >.<

12. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to MrNoble for this useful post)
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about logging PTR? just duplicate your character and you are ready to go ^^.

And lol, maybe it was a bad idea to use cheat engine on my main account while i was playing on the live server >.<
    that's actually pretty smart, I'll do that then
    also, you'll probably be fine, but it doesn't hurt to be safe

varks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could this method be applied to hiding a shield on a prot warrior? I've tried with fury and arms as offspec without any luck. I was able to hide main hand just fine, awesome find. Really hoping I can hide shield though.

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by varks View Post
    Could this method be applied to hiding a shield on a prot warrior? I've tried with fury and arms as offspec without any luck. I was able to hide main hand just fine, awesome find. Really hoping I can hide shield though.
    Don't think so, cuz you need to add an illusion to the shield :/
    Maybe you can exploiting the current enchant by swapping id's or somthing.

Let me know if you found somthing.

Also try to find exploits / glitches on a low level character
    to avoid high costs of gold

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think what you managed in the earlier screenshot is simply having the effect visible on the character selection screen after relogging. That's normal, we all get that. But once you log back in, the effect is gone. We really need to make this log proof before it gets hotfixed guys.
    Originally Posted by kiei View Post
    Yeah, I figured it out the same steps. The only problem now is make it relog-proof
    Here you go bro, we figured it out!
    Wow transmog hack: HIDE WEAPONS | Works after logging out | Legion 7.1.5 - YouTube

Just use a d/c macro or press alt+f4 if you want to relog or exit game.
    Last edited by MrNoble; 03-15-2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: added quotes

The.Ashbringer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you go bro, we figured it out!
    Wow transmog hack: HIDE WEAPONS | Works after logging out | Legion 7.1.5 - YouTube

Just use a d/c macro or press alt+f4 if you want to relog or exit game.
    Using the DC macro keeps the new Tmog on after relogging. But the moment you log off or exit game or change character, it's gone when you log back in. Unfortunately, it's still not permanent.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast