0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farming the Love Rocket Via Multiboxing Trial Accounts

Edit: I was thinking my starter edition was a trial account. You're limited to one starter edition per battle net account, but if you have inactive standard accounts that are attached, you can do the following method.

Okay guys, so I just tested it out, and my expired standard edition account at level 16, can queue for the Valentine's Day Boss. So the trick to this, is that it has to be attached to your main battle.net, but when it is, anything you get mount wise, is shared to your main account when learned. So my idea is, I'm going to multibox a bunch of trial accounts and one lowby on my main account (all the same battle net), get them to level 16, and spam runs on them. You don't need to pay for game time on them until they're level 20+, so if you actually get the mount, you might have to use a token on it so you can get to level 20 and actually use the mount... but well worth it for a rare mount like this.

You should also be able to recruit a friend your main account with your trial accounts to speed up the xp gain if they are fresh accounts potentially.
    Last edited by Foxibilis; 02-09-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Farming the Love Rocket Via Multiboxing Trial Accounts
  2. Thanks superxdude (1 members gave Thanks to Foxibilis for this useful post)
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone confirm?

Foxibilis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    can anyone confirm?
    Just finished my multiboxers. You can indeed use trial accounts, the problem is you can only have on trial per battle net account. So in theory if you had all the accounts with the same last name, if you happened to get the love rocket you could xfer it from one account to another. Or if you have a bunch of spare inactive accounts on the same battle net it makes it easier.

5. Thanks superxdude (1 members gave Thanks to Foxibilis for this useful post)
    gozzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not limited to one starter edition, simply use the RAF button with your own email and you can do it multiple times.

motastic's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    33/71
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Foxibilis View Post
    Just finished my multiboxers. You can indeed use trial accounts, the problem is you can only have on trial per battle net account. So in theory if you had all the accounts with the same last name, if you happened to get the love rocket you could xfer it from one account to another. Or if you have a bunch of spare inactive accounts on the same battle net it makes it easier.
    I have 7 trial accounts on one of my battle.nets.

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasnt that dungeon available for higher lvls only? 80+ or what it was? pretty sure it requires battlechest and isnt available under lvl 20 (starter edition cap)

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    Wasnt that dungeon available for higher lvls only? 80+ or what it was? pretty sure it requires battlechest and isnt available under lvl 20 (starter edition cap)
    It's been changed to level 16 and up. Thanks guys, I spotted the RaF thing as well, so just need to RaF yourself repeatedly for multiple accounts.

10. Thanks superxdude (1 members gave Thanks to Foxibilis for this useful post)
    rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really broken but you still need to level things to 16 so I'm gonna pass on this one, but good luck for people trying this

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rdruid69 View Post
    This is really broken but you still need to level things to 16 so I'm gonna pass on this one, but good luck for people trying this
    it's kinda fun to multibox, and it isnt super bad with Raf and boas, buuuut at the same time... kinda going out of my mind with it. Up to 50 chars per day to run.... but god it eats at my soul lol.

13. Thanks superxdude (1 members gave Thanks to Foxibilis for this useful post)
    superxdude's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fox!

You make me sizzle