Level from 100 to 110 completely AFK as Druid / Warlock / Paladin [Huge Potential] menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Kaizuken's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any tips to do this as dk?

Level from 100 to 110 completely AFK as Druid / Warlock / Paladin [Huge Potential]
    jus2cool4life's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do you actually start the quest

booty-o's's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jus2cool4life View Post
    how do you actually start the quest
    The quest chain begins in the initial quest hub in Azsuna at Illdari stand. Do all those quests there, then you rescue the dragon. Then the dragon tells you to head to Azure wing repose... do all those quests and they will send you to the next spot where you meet the NPC Runas. He will take you to his screwed up crackhead city and that's where you fight Ael'Yith the first time. Then you head back to Azure wing repose and after a few more quests there Runas will give you the quest Hungers End in the cave... see the link below for the full quest chain (look through the comments, someone has listed literally all the quests leading to it).

Hunger's End - Quest - World of Warcraft
    Last edited by booty-o's; 01-21-2017 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Error correction

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    dmtXcaGAvcTlvHTreZLIA2s6MQu62syNsK9I2TGFQsXWuPACuGHkrPHlshKc1XuvNdIwirYIvj1Yj50eEkyzsvpxuxMQPk0KvX0vEmL68QIEgrQRtQnsbnnPYMPKTlcFxLKVkrvFgsZtIIVrr(TugnrnEvIoPevULi6AQs3Jc5Wq9Avc(leMFgjuq4q4WiHJiFrDWEIeobCTs45nwwzF0Wxjs6KG8U0Dgy6T3aKsOvYUxckhv0cXNPoH5xocy7js4rLaf1v32oolL8FNGiigc7wrA1NFyPpbS9eTqMrc5HvJrc5MoCiuUWCLf22nB850czZL3XxWyTcNnx22vUYyTcNV1pcSzOPdNS5RXfpAOOeone5MoCOuCCeehc48bNjCL4mzAOjP)giTet))V)B6)2tRKDijOdtjqrDfJe0bXimSc1hhHGUiQeOOUkZsFcYUavE0qjMEF76qI8UeK9)ot90kzhscxEJLv2hlL8FNqTHpmsy4QhgJek01jyKJJWryzjS119Krcf66emYXrq1QoJek01jyKJJqAI0HREymsOqxNGroockSTZiHcDDcg54iyHTNOfyKqHUobJCCCeMsGI6kgjSNPoH8WtNjOZoczhxNmVMGo4j8WiG1Rri1v2EyYoUozc)xc6SJqheJsrqheJWWkuFe0zhrQRS9WKDCDYukcPUY2dt2X1jJOL6k8AkcLXicYoUozeTuxHxtrWiJ44iKj0)O)r)JxcjyPFx)NJe
    here is a WA that will make a sound when he reaches 15% HP i think you need to have wow in foreground, but should eliminate having a timer.

greynet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it forces you AFK after a while now even while in combat, which blows because I was gonna sleep and have the WA wake me up every 10% and be 110 overnight, oh well.
    Edit:
    Even worse, if you AFK it resets the boss entirely now it seems, I came back and my character is sitting and orbyth is just channeling, I dunno if afking where orbyth is would help but I'd like to see if anyone knows a fix.
    4398cc552b82127f2cdf8a7a027c5e5f.jpg

Edit2: somehow both of them spawned so I'm getting double XP now, which is cool. Hopefully when I do resets they both stay.
    Last edited by greynet; 01-23-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Tasandriel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopped working for Windwalker Monks, tried it with Chi Orbit, but the adds do not get hit by it at all, and also Healing Spheres aren't being auto applied either. Totally not worth it.

jmack21's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by puneet9 View Post
    any tips to do this as a mage?
    Note: This works super well with an auto hot key script. Below are the ones I have done / am doing, I'm sure there are others.

Mage: Spec Arcane - puts up prismatic barrier, arcane explosion every 6 seconds, evocate then invis - Using will invis will reset the mob, so I can run this script and walk away.

DK: Spec Blood - had it hit blood boil every 15-20 seconds / use Anti Magic Shield every 30 (is a 1 min cooldown) and Vamp Blood every 30 as well (1.5 min cd). Had to run out / run back into the phase every 30-40 minutes or so. (May need to target yourself so you don't start auto-attacking the mob)

Druid: Spec Guardian - Spec into brambles and ysera's gift... just stand there. No AHK script needed.

Warlock: I was spec'd destro but i don't think it matters - Voidwalker, AHK script to use the voidwalker AOE every 1-2 seconds (it does really low damage). Make sure the target you have selected is yourself, or the VW will auto-attack the mob and kill it / need to reset it faster.

Paladin: Spec Prot - AHK script for consecration & Light of the protector (if needed - The +hp on mob kill trinkets help a ton)

If you want to level a rogue or hunter, vanish/feign death should work just as well.

I put on one/two of the heirloom +hp on kill trinkets to stay alive for each one of these (except druid).

EDIT: This is in the "instanced" version - I like it much better as there are no players to gank you (I am on a PVP server) and no players to see you afk'd in the same spot casting the same abilities for hours on end. Less chance of being reported
    Last edited by jmack21; 01-26-2017 at 06:41 PM.

8. Thanks frozenspell (1 members gave Thanks to jmack21 for this useful post)
    impulse102's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed working. Leveled my druid all the way to 110. +rep

Monkchi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jmack21 View Post
    Note: This works super well with an auto hot key script. Below are the ones I have done / am doing, I'm sure there are others.

Mage: Spec Arcane - puts up prismatic barrier, arcane explosion every 6 seconds, evocate then invis - Using will invis will reset the mob, so I can run this script and walk away.

DK: Spec Blood - had it hit blood boil every 15-20 seconds / use Anti Magic Shield every 30 (is a 1 min cooldown) and Vamp Blood every 30 as well (1.5 min cd). Had to run out / run back into the phase every 30-40 minutes or so. (May need to target yourself so you don't start auto-attacking the mob)

Druid: Spec Guardian - Spec into brambles and ysera's gift... just stand there. No AHK script needed.

Warlock: I was spec'd destro but i don't think it matters - Voidwalker, AHK script to use the voidwalker AOE every 1-2 seconds (it does really low damage). Make sure the target you have selected is yourself, or the VW will auto-attack the mob and kill it / need to reset it faster.

Paladin: Spec Prot - AHK script for consecration & Light of the protector (if needed - The +hp on mob kill trinkets help a ton)

If you want to level a rogue or hunter, vanish/feign death should work just as well.

I put on one/two of the heirloom +hp on kill trinkets to stay alive for each one of these (except druid).

EDIT: This is in the "instanced" version - I like it much better as there are no players to gank you (I am on a PVP server) and no players to see you afk'd in the same spot casting the same abilities for hours on end. Less chance of being reported
    Tips for a Demon hunter if you know 1 please <3

Lopina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jmack21 View Post

Confirmed for Druid and Pala.

Edit: And for Mage.

Some tips:
    1. Take Mana Shield and Nether Tempest as talents
    2. Every 20-25 seconds cast Prismatic Barrier, following it with Arcane Explosion
    3. Reset every 15-20 PB/AE casts with Greater Invisibility and pull the mob back with Nether Tempest (macro targeting the mob)
    Last edited by Lopina; 01-29-2017 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Tips

Icetea666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone tell me why do i actually need to be on the quest?I have boss and adds spawning and respaawning even without it

I am getting shitty 170xp per mob at lvl 101 down from 1000xp on lvl 100 though.

jmack21's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Icetea666 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why do i actually need to be on the quest?I have boss and adds spawning and respaawning even without it

I am getting shitty 170xp per mob at lvl 101 down from 1000xp on lvl 100 though.
    It goes back to the original exp at 102 - For some reason they nerfed 101-102 experience only

Siari's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno if someone already posted something about it
    but the heirloom trinkets are amazing in this

Swift Hand of Justice - Item - World of Warcraft

every kill heals for 2%, double trinket each wave 16% max life ..

Icetea666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so i got it working.First time npc dragon Selegos or w/e killed the boss.So in second try i had to drag boss in cave to be safe that boss can't reach him.But the problem is that my boss has reset to original position after about 2 hours.I was afk so i don't know what happened.I was against a wall same as at the start so i didn't get knocked out of quest range.I didn't kill the boss either since i used only Smite for adds

Anyone had similar problems?

jonnystyles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea how to do this as a hunter?

Thanks!