2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stack/store the 18h WQ completion items from class hall

Just a small tip: If you have the class hall upgrade that allows 1 free WQ completion every 18h, the item needed for it is unique so you're not allowed to carry more than 1 at a time (Frost Crux, Empowered Rift Core, Focusing Crystal, Silver Hand Orders, Demonic Phylactery, or Horn of War). But if you open the loot window you can start new 10min work order to get another item, and once it's finished the old item gets mailed to you.

Now how is this useful? Well I have always few items stacked in my mailbox so I can complete that 1 WQ any time and anywhere, without needing to go to class halls just to pick up another item every day.

PS. You can also put these items on AH or mail to alts or friends

Stack/store the 18h WQ completion items from class hall
  2. Thanks TommyT, Laykith (2 members gave Thanks to buzzler for this useful post)
    Touch of Anarchy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... what's the exploit?

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dendrien View Post
    So... what's the exploit?
    Can you not read?

Zemsta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Can you not read?
    I am reading it hard but I can't catch the exploit part, too.

You can't use these items whenever you want because the 18 hours cooldown is not for the item but the spell.

If this is only for a minor time saving (namely to save you a minute or two of going back to Class Hall to get the item from the work order) then this is more likely a simple tip that barely fit into the Guides section. It's rather far from an exploit or even from clever use of mechanics.

gerger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or the easy way, leave bnet 2 sec, join the mobile app pick the items and rejoin.. voile

Warper's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if it's a little tips, we all do this (i got 25 item in my guild bank and some mailed to alt or event mailed because i already had one in my bag)

If that's the "exploit" you are trying to tell us, well...Thanks ? But hem, it's juste a common guide
    If there is another thing, then i'm like other below : i don't understand where the exploit is, maybe clarifications ?

Roccatex's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    63/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's simple. You aren't allowed to carry 2 of those. With this little trick you can. Even if it's a minor exploit, it is one!

Firegone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an exploit at all. Working for months because you are still bound to the 18hrs CD. No trick involved at all to get multiple stones/whatever (not as stated above)

buzzler's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this fits more to the guide section then it can be moved to there.

However these items are not meant to be stacked, and at least I find it useful to "stack" these items in the mailbox easily, just if some times I'm busy or too lazy to go back to order halls just to get another item.

Bloodmgx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gerger View Post
    or the easy way, leave bnet 2 sec, join the mobile app pick the items and rejoin.. voile
    More people need to use this app. I see so many things posted that the app can do within seconds.

Lives's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP is about being able to have access to more than one unique item. The item is unique for a reason and his post demonstrates how to bypass this. F.ex this allows you to each third day complete an emissary without doing any WQ, rather than having to go each day and do 3.

The benefit from doing 4 4 0 vs 3 3 3 is not unnoticed. When you're already doing your WQ the extra 3 min to do the 4th is not much commitment at all.

Zemsta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lives View Post
    OP is about being able to have access to more than one unique item. The item is unique for a reason and his post demonstrates how to bypass this. F.ex this allows you to each third day complete an emissary without doing any WQ, rather than having to go each day and do 3.

The benefit from doing 4 4 0 vs 3 3 3 is not unnoticed. When you're already doing your WQ the extra 3 min to do the 4th is not much commitment at all.
    I don't understand what are you talking about at all. These spells have a 18 hours cooldown. Either if you manage somehow to hold 35x item in your bag, you can still complete one quest in every 18 hours.

Warper's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lives View Post

I guess i'm completely lost with your explanation. What the hell are you talking about in your example? I really miss the point :S

Actually, the same process to keep multiple items since after vanilla was : Mail to an alt, store in a guild bank, transfert to friend...Ect
    That's the same with fishing bait that are unique...Even if you can store multiple one (can be convenient, indeed) their usage is still the same.

The Order Hall item can be used once each 18hour, i've got a guild bank with 20+ stored since nearly the start of legion when i farmed those, and the only utility i've got is to be able to use them immediatly wherever i am on the map by bringing my 1hour Chest of the guild. Other members can use them too...We did store Pal & Mage one since the start.

But sorry, i may be a guide for some people but everybody knows that an unique item is....indeed...unique. If not bound then it's storeable elsewhere.
    Last edited by Warper; 12-22-2016 at 09:26 AM.

buzzler's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I guess many people knew that unique items can be stored to mail or etc. However extra convenience here is that you don't even need to pick up the item or mail it anywhere. You can start new work order without looting it and it gets automaticly mailed, but only if you've opened the loot window first. This does not seem like intented mechanic.

Fiedereltje's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome find! How do you sent it to an alt?
    Since it's bop, I can't find a way to send it again.

Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast