Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Macro for to stop falling etc.

ENGLISH
    Hi all,

Found this macro more than a year ago, still works
    Code:
    /run local t = time() + 0.01 while time() <t do end
    The command stops your falling (etc) for ~ 1 secound.
    You can use it 10 times - 10 secounds.

So, how you can use it? There are a lot of ways.
    I have an engineer without that flying on draenor. I use the
    Gnomish Gravity Well - Spell - World of Warcraft
    To get higher, but sometimes there is a debuff for 14 secounds and i cant use it. Using the macro (clicking at it 15 times) i skip the debuff and can use the well again.

Another example. Hunters have the Disengane and can use the macro to skip the CD for it and get an x2 jump.
    But in battle its useles, cause other players see you hovering at one place since use the macro (like you have lags)

Works in a lot of places, so you can exploit everything with that and using a slow-fall cast.
    Useful in the Legion patch

DEUTSCH

Hallo alle zusammen,

Ich benutze diesen macro mehr als ein Jahr. Es funktioniert immer noch.
    Code:
    Dies gibt dir die moeglichkeit das Fallen fuer etwa 1 sekunde pro klick zu stoppen
    10 klicks - 10 sekunden

So, wie kann man dass benutzen? Es gibt mehere moeglichkeiten
    Ich habe einen Ingenieur ohne das Fliegen in draenor. Deswegen benutze ich den
    Gnomischer Gravitationsbrunnen - Zauber - World of Warcraft
    Um hoch zu springen, aber manchmal gibt er einen debuff fuer 14 sekunden. Ich klicke diesen macro 15 mal und bleibe in der luft diese zeit. danach benutze ich diese sache wieder.

Sinnlos in einem kampf
    Sinnfoll in dem Legion-Patch

РУССКИЙ

Всем привет,
    Всем русским особенно теплый привет!

Крч год назад на каком-то левом форуме совсем по другому вопросу откопал данный макрос.
    Code:
    Он там использовался для.. да даже уже не помню чего, но применений ему великое множество.

Вот к примеру инженеры -
    Они могут использовать гномский гравитационный колодец и набирать высоту, после чего (спустя какое-то время) вешается дебаф на 14 сек. 15 раз нажали на макрос - остались висеть в воздухе, переждали дебафф и пошли юзать заново. Потом можете использовать гоблинский планер для полного счастья. Работает реально много где, тем более после препатча там расширили диапазон его использования. Можно будет эксплойтить не хило.
    Год назад кст еще не было полёток в дреноре, а перо Авианны на кд на 10 минут.. ну и так передвигался

Еще ханты могут использовать в воздухе (или на земле) отрыв, прожать так же 15 раз макрос и юзнуть отрыв снова.
    Вары могут взобраться в гору. Берете тал на гер. прыжок (чтоб 30 секунд был). Прыгаете на крутую гору, начинаете падать - жмете 30 раз на макрос (ну, лучше 31). И потом снова можете прыгнуть.

Есть еще идея с аренами, предположительно не будет выкидывать на арене даларана из трубы.
    Еще в некоторых помещениях (?) тоже работает. МБ и в инстансах после препатча.

Крч таки дела. Всем бобра.

//////
    ///////////
    UPD:
    Also, seems like im not the only one who use that macro more than a year.
    [TRG]Semi <- did a post about it a year ago.

UPD 2 (thanks to lilsniff):
    A useful way to use this macro on Demon Hunters for those of you who want to skip to General Vezax in Ulduar (he needs to be killed in order to start Yogg-Saron encounter):
    I use a 26s freeze with the macro. Take the portal to the tram and get to the main chamber.

1 | Position yourself with your back against the invisible wall (as shown in picture 1). To make sure you won't move to either side when using Vengeful Retreat, pan your camera down and hold down "D" (move backwards) and angle yourself until you don't move.
    Picture 1: Gyazo - f42f20b300b11563348b24cb2749b197.jpg

2 | Use Vengeful Retreat + macro to gain altitude to get over the invisible wall. To make this easier and faster, I prefer using AMC (AutoMouseClicker). The setup I use is having click 1 on Vengeful Retreat with a 25250ms delay and having click 2 on the macro with a 250ms delay, loop this infinitely. I've had mixed results (mostly it works) so if the delays don't work for you just experiment with it, giving or taking +-100ms. After 2-5 minutes you should get over the top of the invisible wall, then pop glider and aim for the area marked in picture 2. The vent-ish looking thing doesn't have physics tied to it, so you will fly straight through it. Use Fel rush if needed to get to it and through it.
    Picture 2: Gyazo - 7d1876659f8508a4d0d90d0eb898c5cc.jpg

3 | You should end up in General Vezax's room, picture 3 shows where you appear in his room.
    Picture 3: Gyazo - 00071b4dca15f34f51c4d11bf925f311.jpg
    (The reason you can't see Vezax in the pic is because I already killed him, doesn't matter)

Came to the conclusion that there was no point in making a new thread just for a way to use the macro, so I'll be posting more additions here if I have the time to find any other uses.
    ///////////
    //////
    Last edited by JalexanderB; 03-05-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Macro for to stop falling etc.
  2. Thanks Democides, JaredKorry, artemarkantos, RENgOLD, emanon_wk, Leander, homer91, Diboe, IGG, Falayo, Ginchy, Falkeid, Romath, Extremity, Manuris, chefrob, Nyarly (17 members gave Thanks to JalexanderB for this useful post)
    JaredKorry's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tested this and it worked. It kept me from falling to my death. +++rep.

Zerothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed working. Other players also see you float.

Leonim's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    11/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, +rep

6. Thanks JalexanderB (1 members gave Thanks to Leonim for this useful post)
    shahharsh2010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice this can be handy
    Last edited by shahharsh2010; 07-30-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is your screen meant to freeze with it?

vaeevictiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what would be the point of it. All it seems like is a temporary pause button. It would be game changing if it actually reset your fall height. never take fall damage again

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    what would be the point of it. All it seems like is a temporary pause button. It would be game changing if it actually reset your fall height. never take fall damage again
    There are several gamebreaking applications of this type of macro. One is to disengage or use other jump ability (demonic leap?) to gain unlimited height and jump out of an instance, potentially skipping all trash and going to the end boss of a dungeon.

The other is to lock down a lead in capture-the-flag pvp as I demonstrate in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_YbN0ZzzSY.

Note: I used TRG_semi's macro here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...eze-macro.html (Useful Freeze Macro) rather than the one in this thread.

(TRG_semi seems to have generously waived his right to call "repost" on this current thread, which I think is a wise decision that does him credit.)
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

11. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Seminko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it did not work for me... When I drop from quite a height and press the macro (one time or several times) the game frezes for a bit (for a t to be exact ) but when it unfreezes I still take the full dmg.

Any other applications than those OP posted?
    Don't just say thanks, click thanks!

Tuxie's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seminko View Post
    Well it did not work for me... When I drop from quite a height and press the macro (one time or several times) the game frezes for a bit (for a t to be exact ) but when it unfreezes I still take the full dmg.

Any other applications than those OP posted?
    Your CD's still counts down, so if you got dissengage on CD you can use the macro and wait for it to fall of CD then use it when the spell is of cd

JalexanderB's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also it works with the new DH spells (Fell Rush | Vengefull retreat)
    thanks to KilLLer_001 for found.
    Btw it works with any moving-spell, and every class have something like that
    My battletag:
    Джалекс#2145

lilsniff's Avatar Contributor *snort*
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    137/89
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A useful way to use this macro on Demon Hunters for those of you who want to skip to General Vezax in Ulduar (he needs to be killed in order to start Yogg-Saron encounter):
    I use a 26s freeze with the macro. Take the portal to the tram and get to the main chamber.

1) Position yourself with your back against the invisible wall (as shown in picture 1). To make sure you won't move to either side when using Vengeful Retreat, pan your camera down and hold down "D" (move backwards) and angle yourself until you don't move.
    Picture 1: Gyazo - f42f20b300b11563348b24cb2749b197.jpg

2)Use Vengeful Retreat + macro to gain altitude to get over the invisible wall. To make this easier and faster, I prefer using AMC (AutoMouseClicker). The setup I use is having click 1 on Vengeful Retreat with a 25250ms delay and having click 2 on the macro with a 250ms delay, loop this infinitely. I've had mixed results (mostly it works) so if the delays don't work for you just experiment with it, giving or taking +-100ms. After 2-5 minutes you should get over the top of the invisible wall, then pop glider and aim for the area marked in picture 2. The vent-ish looking thing doesn't have physics tied to it, so you will fly straight through it. Use Fel rush if needed to get to it and through it.
    Picture 2: Gyazo - 7d1876659f8508a4d0d90d0eb898c5cc.jpg

3) You should end up in General Vezax's room, picture 3 shows where you appear in his room.
    Picture 3: Gyazo - 00071b4dca15f34f51c4d11bf925f311.jpg (The reason you can't see Vezax in the pic is because I already killed him, doesn't matter)

Came to the conclusion that there was no point in making a new thread just for a way to use the macro, so I'll be posting more additions here if I have the time to find any other uses.
    Last edited by lilsniff; 08-19-2016 at 07:06 PM.

16. Thanks JalexanderB (1 members gave Thanks to lilsniff for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    16/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lilsniff View Post
    A useful way to use this macro on Demon Hunters for those of you who want to skip to General Vezax in Ulduar <...> Came to the conclusion that there was no point in making a new thread just for a way to use the macro, so I'll be posting more additions here if I have the time to find any other uses.
    Cutted a part of text

Awesome find, +rep!
    My battletag:
    Джалекс#2145

lilsniff's Avatar Contributor *snort*
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    137/89
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JalexanderB View Post
    Cutted a part of text

Awesome find, +rep!
    If the thread starts to fill up, you can include the link to my post in your thread so it's easier for people to browse the possibilities.

Thanks G/R
    16/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still works, maybe someone will find in legion something interesting with that
    dunno

Originally Posted by lilsniff View Post
    If the thread starts to fill up, you can include the link to my post in your thread so it's easier for people to browse the possibilities.
    Done
    Last edited by JalexanderB; 03-05-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    My battletag:
    Джалекс#2145

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast