0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weird glitch causing invincibilty after dieing while in AB

I was in AB playing a normal game when I was killed near GOLD MINE which my team controlled. I appeared at the mine GY to be rezed and waited when no GY rezzer appeared!

This absence of the gy rezzer has happened to me before, but usually I was stuck dead until /afking or just ran to another gy. Well this time I ran to my body which was near by. I was forced to wait 5 minutes to rez and when I finally could, it seemed to not let me because I would press the ressurect button but nothing would happen. That is when i noticed this,

if you can see, it appears as though I have half life and half mana. I asked the BG if any of them could tell if i was alive or not. The guy who I have targeted in the picture told me he saw me running around as if I was alive, not a ghostly image. But that when he tried to banage me it told him I was dead.

So I appeared visibly to other horde players to be alive with half mana and health, but was in fact dead. A zombie if you want to call it lol.

I'm unsure if the allies could see me, because before the game was over I didn't have time to run all the way to stables to check. I did get to bs but saw no one.

I could not cast or use any items either, but also seemed that nothing could harm or heal me.

BUT if this can be duplicated by others, possibly out of BG, it would allow for some fun times because you could run to heavily populated areas/cities of the enemy and they wouldn't be able to touch you.

weird glitch causing invincibilty after dieing while in AB
    Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: weird glitch causing invincibilty after dieing while in AB

yes, ive gotten this in wsg before. the other faction can see you (they were laughin at me) but it sucks cuz you cant do anything : /
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

amrican93

Re: weird glitch causing invincibilty after dieing while in AB

Yeah it sucks because you can't do anything....