Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashran Bug

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, so please excuse me if this is a repost.

So over the weekend as I was messing around in Ashran and found this out by accident and decide to share. I'm not sure if this consider as exploit. If it is not, please move it to the appropriate area.

Require: Mercenary NPC in Storm Shield or Warspear

I tried this on Alliance side because they have longer queue for BG's so the NPC is always there.

1. Talk to Mercenary NPC to get the Mercenary Buff.
    2. Join an Ashran group.
    3. Queue up for random BG's while you're inside Ashran and join the BG when it popped.
    4. AFK out of the BG or play it (that's up to you). You will get deserter debuff if you AFK out.
    5. You will be inside Ashran when you zone back out.
    6. If you see a message stating "Your group has disband, and You have been remove from the group"

SUCCESS! Just show up wherever the events popped or be there when faction leader is being kill. You will not able to attack boss nor he can hurt you because you're friendly now.

Benefit:

-Will not get ported out of Ashran, but you will get port out if you AFK while you're in there.
    -Leech credit from events/boss kill w/o being in the raid group(that if the group you joined don't suck).
    -Leech kills if you're Nemesis quest.
    -Most NPC's on the road of the opposite faction are now friendly to you.
    -All NPC's within Warspear are friendly to you now including Vol. ACCEPT! Gladiators.
    -You can get Rescue Operation Achievement if you can manage to bypass gladiators/Horde players because you will not aggro any NPC including wardens inside the jail while you're in the opposite side base.
    -You can still loot/kill mobs for fragments and not get screamed at by people in the raid. (They don't see you as part of the skittle map).

Downfall:

-You will not get honor from kills.
    -You will not able to see raid chat or raid buffs (usually gibberish anyway).
    -Horde/Alliance players can still attack you depending on what side you're on.

I hope you guys find this beneficial and do more to this glitch than I could think of.
    I tested this out on US-servers.

Ashran Bug
    Foxibilis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds kinda interesting... but i don't imagine there being much of a benefit to it.... other than I guess not dealing with toxic raid chat. I think joining a premade would be a better route though honestly, or just joining a dead group really late at night.