5/114
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahn'Kahet Skip useful in Timewalking!

I'm Back! I've found a way to skip 90% of Ahnkahet what you need is either a Rogue or a Darkmoon Tiger to go trough an Invisble Barrier. In this Video i only show the Shadowstep Method but it works almost the exact same with a darkmoon tiger. The Good thing about the darkmoon tiger method is that multiple people can use it and that way
    you can completely skip ahnkahet in timewalking!
    Note: You don't a Goblin Glider but it is extremely helpful and makes it even faster

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUbaD2VLtCA

Ahn'Kahet Skip  useful in Timewalking!
  2. Thanks jakethepoptart, culino2, advanta, Roccatex, IGG (5 members gave Thanks to Shiekrunner123 for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shiekrunner123 View Post
    I'm Back! I've found a way to skip 90% of Ahnkahet what you need is either a Rogue or a Darkmoon Tiger to go trough an Invisble Barrier. In this Video i only show the Shadowstep Method but it works almost the exact same with a darkmoon tiger. The Good thing about the darkmoon tiger method is that multiple people can use it and that way
    you can completely skip ahnkahet in timewalking!
    Note: You don't a Goblin Glider but it is extremely helpful and makes it even faster

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUbaD2VLtCA
    Possibly because he has a tendency to use an animated cat and bizarre Japanese pop music I think people might have outlooked how good Shiekrunner is at this shit.
    His stuff is amazing raw source material for exploiters and explorers.

There's a lot of ways to use his ideas for all kinds of things,especially gold farming.
    Last edited by advanta; 05-15-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

4. Thanks Shiekrunner123 (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Shiekrunner123's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    5/114
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Possibly because he has a tendency to use an animated cat and bizarre Japanese pop music I think people might have outlooked how good Shiekrunner is at this shit.
    His stuff is amazing raw source material for exploiters and explorers.

There's a lot of ways to use his ideas for all kinds of things,especially gold farming.
    Thank you for all the nice words really apprechiate it man. It is true tho that my video has very special music and sometimes have anime boobs jiggling around but i just put music in my videos that i like because if i don't like my video myself i think it's trash and i kinda like to express myself in my videos

BTW: i had to change accounts because i forgot my old one and tried finding it for 1hour or so then i got tired of it and just used my very old one

Razor33's Avatar Legendary Professional Gold Dealer
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    106/74
    Trade Feedback
    151 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice shortcut exploit !
    I think however it will only work with a pre made friendly grp since the hardest part is to convince 4 more random people to use the damn toy + a Goblin Glider or slow fall abilities
    + rep from me !
    WTS gold on EU Auchindoun / Jaedenar / Dunemaul --> Alliance and Horde ! Very cheap !