338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VoTuUS View Post
    This is awesome man, I especially interested in the transcendence ability you used on the ship in SoTA, makes me wonder what else it could have a similar effect on and I'm definitely going to look into this. Very well thought out and informative video, lots of respect for this release. +MaxRepuation when it allows me.

~VoTuUS
    Thanks.

There are a few phasing issues in strand and bg's you might want to look at. There's some extreme and possibly exploitable weirdness that goes on in a death state between rounds.

Nice to see all the big-name exploiters back working on stuff.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

VoTuUS's Avatar Visions of the Unknown CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    44/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Thanks.

There are a few phasing issues in strand and bg's you might want to look at. There's some extreme and possibly exploitable weirdness that goes on in a death state between rounds.
    Interesting, a while back during wrath I was once able to die in a specific spot underneath the map (I believe under the main building with the orb), and when I re-spawned I was invisible to everyone, so I might try and figure out how that was possible. ^^

Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Nice to see all the big-name exploiters back working on stuff.
    I hit a couple of bumps on the road that swayed me off in the wrong direction but things seem to be going good now. I recently just built a new computer and got a fresh account, so I'll be more active than usual if all goes well. I'm glad your still exploiting as well man.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this thread rather than starting a new one as there were a number of requests I received privately here and on my channel about some plays in the original video and other possibilities.

There were some very strong plays in the original video that got edited out and also some ideas that came out of the feedback about it:

1) Strand of the Ancients - new working method for rogues to get to the last chamber instantly.

You will need the "stackable stag" item from the hemet nesingwary camp in the valley of the four winds in Panadaria.
    Target the cannons on either side of each gate, and use the stag. Then target the stag and cast shadowstep. You should
    now be on top of the gate.

The cooldown on the stag is only a minute so you can reuse this method to get to the final chamber. You will however
    need multiple rogues to win the game instantly because the bombs don't spawn in the final chamber till the yellow gate is down.

2) The alliance and horde fortresses in IOC can be breached instantly by a rogue with the "cloak and dagger" talent. Simply get within range of
    the keep cannons and ambush them, and you'll be on top of the fortress. You can then jump or walk down the stairs and start bombing the gate.

3) Stay in camouflage whilst using pet attacks as a hunter. Simply get your pet killed, go into camouflage and revive your
    pet. This method is ridiculously OP in many pvp situations.

5. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay you finally stopped calling exploits hacks lol
    +1

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Yay you finally stopped calling exploits hacks lol
    +1
    I never really understood your objection to this Tommy. It is quite commonplace for the term "hacks" to be used for all kinds of things, some of them not even to do with computing.
    I think you believe that "hacks" refers to third-party manipulation of code rather than in-game exploit, which might be a convention on ownedcore (I don't visit the coding pages much so I'm not sure) but it isn't the case on the wider web or beyond. If you look at online dictionary it is clear the word has many potential interpretations.

I prefer the broader term because it gives me the freedom to do things like creative-use-of-game-mechanics, easter eggs and other stuff which aren't technically exploits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12