37/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock Strand of the Ancients trick/bug

There is a trick active on Strand of the ancients. In case you're defending first; place a Demonic circle at behind one of the first gates just before the round ends. That way when you're attacking you can simply teleport behind the gate you're attacking without having to break it first. This has been posted on Cobrak's channel not so long ago and I thought i'd share this for those who didn't know yet.

Warlock Strand of the Ancients trick/bug
  2. Thanks Ket, advanta, nitr0x11, hackerlol (4 members gave Thanks to Tinyfin for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sickeningsix View Post
    There is a trick active on Strand of the ancients. In case you're defending first; place a Demonic circle at behind one of the first gates just before the round ends. That way when you're attacking you can simply teleport behind the gate you're attacking without having to break it first. This has been posted on Cobrak's channel not so long ago and I thought i'd share this for those who didn't know yet.
    Yeah that is a great trick Cobrak uncovered.

I found out any class can actually do it in random bg's with the mushroom chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIMHlI5Adck

Note that this will allow everyone on your team to go through the wall.

Monks can also do it in RBG using transcendence and Rogues/Druids can do it by putting down an item on the other side of the gate in line of sight and using their various abilities to teleport to it. Hunters can also disengage up to the area around the cannons from the ground at the right angle.

There are so many glitches in Sota it is like a playground for exploiters. If you made a video covering all the glitches it would be literally hours long.
    Last edited by advanta; 10-22-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

4. Thanks rockyfortesque (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me explode the entire Exploit section involving the usage of ingame-items to glitch through walls by pointing out to get a tool like EWT (check programs/tools on this site) in order to noclip through anything. I also started with all ingame items availble, but once I was using this (and previously another tool) everything became obsolete - ofc feel free in whatever way you like to approach this and other games

inpourquadri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also started with all ingame items availble

Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    Let me explode the entire Exploit section involving the usage of ingame-items to glitch through walls by pointing out to get a tool like EWT (check programs/tools on this site) in order to noclip through anything. I also started with all ingame items availble, but once I was using this (and previously another tool) everything became obsolete - ofc feel free in whatever way you like to approach this and other games
    Even third party programs have some limitations. In this specific example noclip programs will get you through anything BUT they won't do the same for the rest of the team in SOTA which the mushroom chair will.

These programs, ingenious as they are, also don't generally do things like damage increases which are server-side. Again, damage exploits do come along frequently.

Of course the two things together can be ridiculously powerful.

Sirdots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id like to expand on this for you folkx, as ive been doing this for months now. But As a warlock if you drop your demonic teleport where the 2nd gate should be and drop a mushroom chair or even a caracel where the first door is. When the match begins you can get past the first gate, then teleport to the 2nd gate.. Makeing it that much faster to win a match or cap flag bomb doors.

Tinyfin's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nice expansion to the trick indeed though I have to disagree with the last sentence. You are unable to take bombs or cap flags if the gate before it isn't down.
    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle, RwlRwlRwlRwl!

Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sickeningsix View Post
    A nice expansion to the trick indeed though I have to disagree with the last sentence. You are unable to take bombs or cap flags if the gate before it isn't down.
    If you look at my video above you can see me taking bombs from one side having glitched through the first gate with the chair. You are right that most of the bombs are disabled whilst the gates are up, it is not clear what the mechanism is.