0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster

Hello,

This is just for annoying people and having fun

If you use the swapblaster on strand of the ancients while you are on the boat at the start of the round AND the boat is moving (it is stationary for the first minute or so), you and the target can be dropped through the boat into the water. This results in a swim of a minute or more in order to reach the beach, which needless to say is very annoying. Note that you are not simply moving your target and tricking them into walking off the side of the boat, they will fall through the boat

Depending on where you stand either, 1) both you and your target may be dropped into the sea, 2) only the target may be dropped into the sea, or 3) only you will be dropped into the sea (backfire!)

I've circled some areas on the picture, where green is where YOU should stand in order to make sure the target is dropped through the ship, and red is the best area to choose a target from, in my experience

Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-positions-jpg

I haven't tested this on horde side and since their boat is different, I don't know if it works for horde

Anyway here is an example of me dropping this mage into the water, in this case I was lucky enough to stay on deck:

Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-example-jpg

Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-example2-jpg

Sometimes you will be dropped through the ship but will land inside of it instead of falling into the water (target will still be dropped into the sea). Once the boat reaches the beach, you can walk through the wall to disembark

Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-underboat-jpg

have fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-positions-jpg   Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-example-jpg   Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-example2-jpg   Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster-underboat-jpg  

Annoy your team on strand of the ancients with swapblaster
    CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This also works while going up the Elevator to Blackand. I haven't tested it for a week or so, but it works on the same principles. +5 for something fun