0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop yourself from phasing into your garrison

Heya! So first post, used a ton of ideas from here so now I can give at least something back.

Usually you phase into your garrison when you walk near the phase line in frostfire ridge (or shadowmoon valley). Horde or Allie gankers will use this phase to save themselves after ganking. This is how you can chase after them. I also tested and verified this process.

Using a system that I first learned in this post http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ploit-crz.html (Peerblock and you - A guide to exploit CRZ)

While in your garrison, open up a cmd prompt (Windows start menu, type in cmd in the run menu). Run the command "netstat" and it will show you some active IP addresses. You want to look at the ones that say "established" You want to block the ip associated with your region (these are the warcraft IP addresses as a reference from https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...g-a-traceroute)

The Americas

Europe

Oceania

I had to block 2 IP ranges (199.108.xxx.1-255 and such. Will be different depending where you are. I used my own firewall setup to do these blocks). Once setup, I would leave my garrison and enable the IP blocks. When you try to phase into your garrison you will get a "instance has been aborted" msg.

Bam...you can now freely walk in and kill those mofo gankers =) Disable the blocks while you are outside of the garrison to get back into your garrison.

Stop yourself from phasing into your garrison
    Kaizuken's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chuta View Post
    Heya! So first post, used a ton of ideas from here so now I can give at least something back.

Usually you phase into your garrison when you walk near the phase line in frostfire ridge (or shadowmoon valley). Horde or Allie gankers will use this phase to save themselves after ganking. This is how you can chase after them. I also tested and verified this process.

Using a system that I first learned in this post http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ploit-crz.html (Peerblock and you - A guide to exploit CRZ)

While in your garrison, open up a cmd prompt (Windows start menu, type in cmd in the run menu). Run the command "netstat" and it will show you some active IP addresses. You want to look at the ones that say "established" You want to block the ip associated with your region (these are the warcraft IP addresses as a reference from https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...g-a-traceroute)

The Americas

Europe

Oceania

I had to block 2 IP ranges (199.108.xxx.1-255 and such. Will be different depending where you are. I used my own firewall setup to do these blocks). Once setup, I would leave my garrison and enable the IP blocks. When you try to phase into your garrison you will get a "instance has been aborted" msg.

Bam...you can now freely walk in and kill those mofo gankers =) Disable the blocks while you are outside of the garrison to get back into your garrison.
    For what is that good for ? You will get nothing such a empty phase.

Punks420's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get to kill the opposite faction. On my realm they run in there knowing we phase in instead.

Spinandwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This also works by being in a group with one of your own alts (with it as leader). Obviously you will need another person with assist to invite you when you relog.

GnomePlaysWoW's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Punks420 View Post
    You get to kill the opposite faction. On my realm they run in there knowing we phase in instead.
    Dude... They will still phase to their own garrison phase, surely?

chuta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only person that is phasing is the faction in their homebase. So, an alliance group can come to frostridge and attack any horde leaving their garrison. They can then run safely into the horde garrison area (but for them it will just look like it did before we did the garrison quest). Any horde trying to get to them will just phase into their own garrison instead.

This technique takes away their ability to hide.