Might be the "working" mindcontrol exploit that kicks the Other player (in Arena) menu

User Tag List

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be the "working" mindcontrol exploit that kicks the Other player (in Arena)

Stupid bug..

I just got MC'ed running Sethekk Halls, had PvP gear on, used my trinket - dc'ed to login screen. So not only can the actual caster of MC dc when using his spell, no, the victim can also Dc when cancelling the MC via an insignia.

Might be the untold key to how screw other teams with MC and get "high rating fast" ...

Anyway, if you are my opposing team and use that exploit against me, I make sure that I report you for exploiting :-) why? because I cant do it, I dont run a priest. Might be the only reason why one ever would report such a thing other than feeling righteous about repots. But those individuals surely arent here on this platform. 'spose..

Might be the "working" mindcontrol exploit that kicks the Other player (in Arena)
    Ciris's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    14/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    stupid bug..

I just got mc'ed running sethekk halls, had pvp gear on, used my trinket - dc'ed to login screen. So not only can the actual caster of mc dc when using his spell, no, the victim can also dc when cancelling the mc via an insignia.

Might be the untold key to how screw other teams with mc and get "high rating fast" ...

Anyway, if you are my opposing team and use that exploit against me, i make sure that i report you for exploiting :-) why? Because i cant do it, i dont run a priest. Might be the only reason why one ever would report such a thing other than feeling righteous about repots. But those individuals surely arent here on this platform. 'spose..
    [no "useless"]
    [no "theories"]

hayling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this happened to me in sethek halls aswell and only one time in a BG, out of 89386936 times

Sirdots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LAWL to the OP great exploit, was going to give you rep til i saw " i cant do exploit so if you use it against me i report ".... You love using exploits and contruibuting to this site, but if you cant reproduce something and its used against you " you cry and report others sad bro very sad..."

skipper1's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    Anyway, if you are my opposing team and use that exploit against me, I make sure that I report you for exploiting :-) why? because I cant do it, I dont run a priest
    haha best comment I've seen this year. So you got dc'ed from a MC in Sethekk Halls and you assume it's working in arenas without actually testing it - nice thread brother.