Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems quite useless, a simple shot at 'maybe' getting loot is not worth £40, take it as you will but i would not recommend doing this kind of BS unless you have more money than common sence
    Interested in Dugi's Ultimate Guide? Then Visit my Thread and get it for free
    link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ate-guide.html

Reset raid encounters(celestial loot 3times etc)
    udderchaoz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think people are misunderstanding the nature of this exploit (and it is indeed a viable exploit)

You do NOT need to be level 90 to loot the celestials/sha/galleon etc..... you can do it at level 1. Also when you boost a toon to 90 it seems to reset locks on world bosses

so what he is saying is that you get loot the first time, Then when you go back and kill him again after the boost you get another loot drop PLUS a coin... so that is three total times looted in one lockout period

This indeed works, the only reason I know that is because I happened to have a WoD pre-order left that I hadnt taken a boost on, and I confirmed it

be advised however that this is a really stupid thing to go pay for, as you are most likely going to pay $60 for a bag of less than 100g,,, but if you are thinking about taking a boost anyway it might be a good idea to get a free loot roll first

+rep

Chinaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing you don't get loot 100% this seems pretty useless and expensive .
    They see me farming, they hating.

Cradien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow so many people here seem completely braindead. How hard is it to understand? Seriously, Dotcha, is it too hard for you to understand something this simple?
    Originally Posted by nazgul111 View Post
    seems quite useless, a simple shot at 'maybe' getting loot is not worth £40, take it as you will but i would not recommend doing this kind of BS unless you have more money than common sence
    You do realize that if you're going to boost a character you might as well do this first anyways? Logic, wtf is that?

+Rep @OP

dotcha's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cradien View Post
    Seriously, Dotcha, is it too hard for you to understand something this simple?
    Really? Really, I am the idiot here for pointing out all the bullshit in the Op? You need me to break down for you? Because clearly you didn't understand. Lets not forget the 3 edits made because people pointed this out.

Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    you should be able to grant a level 90 to obtain the proffesion bonuses
    NOPE

when the boss dies you will be able to bonus roll+you will be given loot(as if you did not kill him this week already)
    USING A COIN NOT AN EXPLOIT.

this should reset the saved weekly progress and you can do heroic siege of orgrimmar again and such!
    WAT? NOPE.

Of course you're right there is a minor exploit here:

THIS MEANS DOING THE INSTANCES THEN USING THE CHARACTER BOOST RESETS THE RAID LOCKOUTS SO YOU CAN DO THEM AGAIN SAME WEEK
    Forgive me for not losing my shit over this 'Reset raid encounters' because a realm transfer does the same thing but this is 4 times the price! Yay!? If the thread had been toned down to an fyi boosting a toon resets your weekly raids, that would have been fine.

But no, this was full of hyperbole about boosting existing 90's and resetting heroic raids, so yeh I am going to call him out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12