Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fly without a mount or with a ground mount

Hello,

For this, you need Mr. Smite's Brass Compass and a Magic Bamboo Shoot. First, you use transform into the small panda by using the Magic Bamboo Shoot. Then, you use Mr. Smite's Brass Compass. After you use that, mount up on a flying mount and remove the Smite buff. If done correctly, you will be a small panda flying around. Then, fly outside of org to phase out. When you do that, you will be a small panda flying with no mount. Remove the panda buff and you will be able to fly freely without a mount.

Things that will cancel this effect:

1. Getting on a flying mount
    2. Anything that causes a loading screen (hearth, Zep, queue, etc).

I had fun dueling people and floating around. Flying on a mammoth got quite a reaction.

Fly without a mount or with a ground mount
    Mollyone's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you cast spells though?

rawrlulz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mollyone View Post
    Can you cast spells though?

Yes, you can cast spells

MylesCore's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will give this a try
    if it works nice find

Zazs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This comes close to the trick that I discovered using the darkmoon portal, tarecgosa and the compass. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...agonwrath.html ([Visual] Fly without mount (requires dragonwrath))

Axol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works! + rep

Edit:
    This also works with Other transformations, like Kratinov's bag of horrors
    Last edited by Axol; 03-06-2014 at 01:31 PM.

bobclaffey's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will i get banned for this

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh snap! Nice +rep

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bobclaffey View Post
    will i get banned for this
    100% yes. got my 1 year account perm banned with only 1 recent offense on it. Do not do this if you want to keep your account. Old exploit, gz on finding it yourself OP.

Got this email on date: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:04 PM. can show screenshots if people dont believe.

Code:
    Greetings,

Account Name: WoW1
    Realm: Sargeras
    Character Name: Lockbòmber

A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole.

When a harassment report is made, all players involved in the incident are subject to review, which may result in account penalties. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Any disputes or questions concerning the following account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/cs .

Account Action: Account Closed

Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software

A third party program is any file or program that is not a part of the World of Warcraft software, but is used to gain an advantage in the game, such as increasing your movement speed or teleporting from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files. Normally, this classification does not include UI modifications, except those UIs that require an external application to function. Any external applications that are used in conjunction with World of Warcraft can cause quite a few unwanted side effects. Some of the major possible results of the use of third party programs can be instability of the game to the point that a player "crashes" from the game quite often. External programs can also be used to transmit viruses, spyware, and other unwanted programs into a player's computer. Third party programs can
      also be used to obtain information from the player's computer, such as account, password, and personal information.

Details (Note - Times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time, GMT):

For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20309) and (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml). Please be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, up to or including account closure.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their travels in the World of Warcraft. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Customer Services
    proof: https://i.imgur.com/aCZTlWN.png
    Last edited by Augury13; 03-06-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i get banned for this can i get the ban removed

Woona's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    100% yes. got my 1 year account perm banned with only 1 recent offense on it. Do not do this if you want to keep your account. Old exploit, gz on finding it yourself OP.

Got this email on date: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:04 PM. can show screenshots if people dont believe.

Code:
    Greetings,

Account Name: WoW1
    Realm: Sargeras
    Character Name: Lockbòmber

A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole.

When a harassment report is made, all players involved in the incident are subject to review, which may result in account penalties. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Any disputes or questions concerning the following account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/cs .

Account Action: Account Closed

Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software

A third party program is any file or program that is not a part of the World of Warcraft software, but is used to gain an advantage in the game, such as increasing your movement speed or teleporting from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files. Normally, this classification does not include UI modifications, except those UIs that require an external application to function. Any external applications that are used in conjunction with World of Warcraft can cause quite a few unwanted side effects. Some of the major possible results of the use of third party programs can be instability of the game to the point that a player "crashes" from the game quite often. External programs can also be used to transmit viruses, spyware, and other unwanted programs into a player's computer. Third party programs can
      also be used to obtain information from the player's computer, such as account, password, and personal information.

Details (Note - Times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time, GMT):

For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20309) and (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml). Please be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, up to or including account closure.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their travels in the World of Warcraft. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Customer Services
    This doesn't prove that you got banned for this exploit though. The mail clearly states ''3rd party software'', which usually indicates a bot or hacking program. Not saying you can't get banned for this, just pointing out that the e-mail you received didn't really show us anything in relation to this glitch.

Elektropop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like with all exploits, using it wisely is key. You will NOT get banned for just doing this on a dead realm. Things that could get you banned includes, but are not limited to:

1. Getting reported by another player for 'floating' in the air.

2. Going to GM Island and summoning people.

A report of that kind will most likely result in a ban for use of third-party software or use of an "Intended exploit".

I've been messing around with multiple 'flying without mount' exploits and I've yet to receive a permanent ban. Back in 4.2 I received a 24 hour ban https://i.imgur.com/xqzsmJC.png for mass summoning people to GM Island.

Originally Posted by Woona View Post
    This doesn't prove that you got banned for this exploit though. The mail clearly states ''3rd party software'', which usually indicates a bot or hacking program. Not saying you can't get banned for this, just pointing out that the e-mail you received didn't really show us anything in relation to this glitch.
    Blizzard used to throw out bans for "Unapproved Third Party Software" everytime someone got reported for using an exploit even though they had no evidence to back it up. Almost every god mode ban has been a "Unapproved Third Party Software" ban even though no third party software was being used.
    Last edited by Elektropop; 03-06-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    Naww

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i get banned will the ban be forever

Axol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have been trying to get this to work in pandaria, but it only way i could find was to get an inv from another server :/

Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post

Or, you were being a dumbass with this and trying to show as many people as possible that you're flying, and getting reported...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast