0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yukka View Post
    If you'd like some assistance I'd be glad to help. Tell if you're US/EU and horde/alliance,
    I regret to report that both the potion of illusion and mage glyph of illusion have been coded to drop the buffs several seconds after logging in with that model stored. Presumably this would apply to the skymirror as well. The things Blizzard prioritizes for fixes over other far more relevant things will never cease to amaze me.

You can however still get the tree disguise kit model from the quest tree's company in the Draenai noob zone provided you get the model from somebody else who is using the kit. Best model I have to change into right now without a rogue to pickpocket something.
    Last edited by Gimolos; 01-08-2014 at 09:38 AM.

[Visual] Giant ass dinosaur howto
    Yukka's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    46/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad stuff..

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gimolos View Post
    I regret to report that both the potion of illusion and mage glyph of illusion have been coded to drop the buffs several seconds after logging in with that model stored. Presumably this would apply to the skymirror as well. The things Blizzard prioritizes for fixes over other far more relevant things will never cease to amaze me.

You can however still get the tree disguise kit model from the quest tree's company in the Draenai noob zone provided you get the model from somebody else who is using the kit. Best model I have to change into right now without a rogue to pickpocket something.
    Are you sure that's not client-side only? No one seemed to notice when I went into a bg with it.

I went in before on that quest myself, you can take it into a bg. I got a ton of comments from other players, when I used the skymirror nothing.

Edit: Other people can see it. Great find.
    Last edited by advanta; 01-09-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Yukka's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    46/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still works by the way if you have it stored. I have an alt with it stored on a different account and I log in and use the mirror on myself. I used it and went to durotar to see people's reactions and it was quite funny. Some peopled said I was hacking, some asked if I was a GM, others just go WTF?!

It is really cool if you (like me) have the Dark Portal as it gives a gigantic visual effect. I can't even zoom out enough to see it.
    -snip-

If you are EU Horde and would like to copy the buff, feel free to PM me with your battletag and I'll add you and help you get it, have fun with it before it's fixed, spread the joy (Make sure you have the skymirror before PMing me though)
    Last edited by Yukka; 04-01-2014 at 06:06 AM.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gimolos View Post
    Not sure any one noticed this cool trick, so I made a video showing how amazing this looks and hopefully get Gimolos some recognition. Note particulary the bit where I pop mirror images-it looks like a freaking forest You can completely hide a flag carrier using this exploit.

iispyderii's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god, I'm laughing my ass off.

Gimolos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Not sure any one noticed this cool trick, so I made a video showing how amazing this looks and hopefully get Gimolos some recognition. Note particulary the bit where I pop mirror images-it looks like a freaking forest You can completely hide a flag carrier using this exploit.

I appreciate that but I can't really claim credit for the tree thing. Somebody mentioned it in the comments on wowhead that they saw some trees in the shrine and it instantly became obvious how they had done it.

Gimolos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again I must report yet another nerf. Unless some odd glitch occurred then that tree disguise was added to the same list as Krohik which causes it to drop after a few seconds. I had taken that form yesterday from somebody on the quest and 2 seconds later it was removed. I can only conclude that Blizzard is watching these forums for "exploits" and fixing them. People having harmless fun is high on their list of stuff to fix apparently.

Keldonv7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious

Doomevony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently logged in my mage who had the white devilsaur model stored. By the time I dc macroed over to copy it on my main it had been wiped. I am guessing they have placed it on their "list" of models which are not permitted for players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12