Before you start reading this exploit was discovered by Shoopdawhoop and was posted (see link below)
WoW Petopia Community • View topic - Taming Buff Pets in 5.1 --Guide--
As of 12/25/12 (5.1), it is STILL POSSIBLE to tame buff pets!
WARNING: This has a severe potential for abuse, as with any buffed-pet taming method. Taming buff-pets is not an intended part of the game; Should you choose to, you do so at your own risk! Please do not abuse this! We would like to keep this method alive as long as possible.
This method relies heavily on the old tame-kill-revive method, with a new approach. Pets can be tamed very quickly, often on the first try if you're good enough, using this method.
A person to help (this is the most important part)
Low World Latency
1. Find the pet you wish to tame with a buff (invisible buffs such as Sha-aura effect or collars will work as well).
2. Bring a friend and start a duel. This is very helpful; I have yet to tame a buff-pet while not in a duel.*
3. Have whoever is taming the pet lower the mobs health down to about 1-15%, or until you can 1 hit K.O. the mob. (If you're lvl 90 taming a level 10 of course don't worry about it).
4. When the mob is ready, stop attacking and begin to tame it while your friend stands on top of the mob.
5. Start spamming this macro while you tame: /cast [nochanneling] Revive Pet (Spam like crazy! AHK can help, but I recommend binding this to your scroll wheel as it will work just as well and doesn't break the ToS).**
6. JUST as your tame beast is about to finish, have your friend one-shot the mob (We found 0.3 seconds left on the cast was optimal, with some mobs leaning more towards 0.2. Playing around with the time helps if you're having no luck).
7. Keep spamming your Revive pet macro as the mob dies. If your tame was successful, this is what will happen:
-The mob will die and its corpse will despawn.
-You WILL NOT see a level-ding flash. If you do then it did not work. (If the mob is your level you will not see one regardless, so you can ignore this part in that case.)
-You will get the error message "Your Pet is not dead" from spamming your revive pet macro.
-You will not have a new pet in your slots or your stable.
8. If everything happened as it should, all you need to do it log out and in and POOF! Summon him from your slots and have fun with your new buff-pet!
*The reason for this is to bypass the mob becoming friendly too soon. When you tame the pet, it will stay red for your friend meaning you never have to worry about not being able to attack it. This also means this method will not work in areas where you cannot duel.
**The macro doesn't really do anything except prevent Revive Pet from interrupting Tame Beast. Sometimes Revive Pet will cause your Tame Beast to stop channeling and we think it has something to do with having a glitched pet in your slots, but regardless this macro will make it so you never have to worry about it.
Known Pets this works for:
Consumed Thistle Bear
The Lone Hunter
Old Azeroth Buff Pets in general
(I have not tested every single pet yet, but I am in the process of doing so and will update this list when I have confirmed more pets.)
As the buffed tame method is leaked now it's better to make the full use of it while you can. With Crossrealm introduced you can keep on trying untill you get the buffed pet.
Blighthound His aura hits for 10k+ a second without hitting the mob great for exploiting
Zan'thik Amberhusk 50% less damage pet makes it perfect for tanking raid bosses.
3 Different types of tainted animals 15% increased damage on pet
Kafa-Crazed Mountain Goat Attack speed increased by 30%, Move speed increased by 30%.
The buffs that persist through death i seen so far are only visual here a few of them:
Oil Stained Wolf
Oil Stained Fledgling
The Lone Hunter
Consumed Thistle Bear
If you know of more buffed pets write in the thread and i will add it on the list