0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farming rep with Order of the cloud serpent

Step 1 : have a friend log into a low pop realm
    Step 2 : Ur lvl 1 friend will inv u in party
    Step 3 : Ur lvl 1 friend will inv a lvl 90 from that realm in party > Congratz ur now on that realm
    Step 4 : Search for eggs on that realm
    Step 5 : make ur friend relog / log into another realm\
    >>>> Profit? i got exalted in less than 5 hours like that

Farming rep with Order of the cloud serpent
    car1one's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not exploit

tmzkoo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt crossrealm require the guy from the realm u wanna go on to be in your proximity?

Skaarlaw's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmzkoo View Post
    doesnt crossrealm require the guy from the realm u wanna go on to be in your proximity?
    Have to be in the same zone, GL on getting a warlock to summon a level 1 there

OotCS rep takes about 2 weeks to exalted it's not exactly difficult

Dljaltma's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been doing this for rare spawns, I can shed some light on it.

Take a level 1, move it to a new server.
    INvite a level 90 - has to be your level OR higher from that server. People are generally pretty helpful with this - just don't be a dick and people will help.

That's it. Doesn't even matter where that level 90 is. I use people from orgrimmar, generally. PVP servers are the best because there's practically 0 competition for whatever you do out there.

NonMagical's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. From personal experience it doesn't matter who invites who unless you are the same level. I was level 90 with a friend who was leveling, and it didn't matter if I invited him or he invited me, both cases he was put onto my realm.

Ninifay's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't work for mop zones. They have to be in the same zone.

drm420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninifay View Post
    Doesn't work for mop zones. They have to be in the same zone.
    actually it worked fine for me cept my friend is 90 he was in the vale and I was in the valley of the 4 winds but we were still on his server no matter where I went

knopper's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually it does work .. if u wanna see for urself.. and if ofc u have a slow pc .. u will always freeze for 1-2 s when u change realms...doesnt matter when that player is .. but it WONT work if he is a lower lvl than u...

To clear out on some things .. there is also a Balance of "forces"
    Lets say u make a raid group with realm A having 4 lvl 90 and 1 lvl 89 .. Realm B having all 5 lvl 90... ALL players will be on realm B cuz they have more high lvl players
    now lets say u have all ppl lvl 90 ... leader is on realm A... he invites a player from realm B .. that player will be on realm A... leader invites another player from realm B... ALL players will be moved on realm B... if leader now invites a player from realm A .. ALL players will now move on realm A because leader is from realm A... ETC

IF u want to make a Huge raid group from Realm A = Full .. to realm B = Low pop ... and lets say kill the world boss on that low pop realm (no1 tryes to kill sha etc) u will have to either have a 1:1 Ratio of forces from realm A and B and leader must be from realm B or realm B must have more players than realm A and ofc more lvl 90s

if 3 or more realms gets involved .. again ppl with most players will be the "leading" realm .. and thats why on my 1st post i said if ur friend invites a lvl 90 all of u will be on that realm even if U r the leader

For more QnA feel free to mail me again.. its simple to test .. just ask friends and discuss together .. and ofc watch the changes and how u can "exploit" it
    PS: killed Galleon on a low pop realm with the Multi cross realm thingy .. and ofc got loot .. 2 bad it got fixed... meaning no more loot for us..

PowerUP Boosts's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im still confused with this :P

So basicly if i dont have anyone on that realm other than level 1 to invite i simply cant be on that realm with 90 ye ?

What would happen if my friend makes level 1(random realm) and invites another friend level 1 (that random realm) and then invite me (90) ?
    Or if he would find someone in org to help with this so level 90 then invite me we would be on their realm, but as soon as 90 would leave party it would be back to mine even if that level 1 was leader or ?

The problem is im on really populated server and i could really use this but i just dont know anyone from any low pop server :/

knopper's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MibuT View Post
    Im still confused with this :P

So basicly if i dont have anyone on that realm other than level 1 to invite i simply cant be on that realm with 90 ye ?

What would happen if my friend makes level 1(random realm) and invites another friend level 1 (that random realm) and then invite me (90) ?
    Or if he would find someone in org to help with this so level 90 then invite me we would be on their realm, but as soon as 90 would leave party it would be back to mine even if that level 1 was leader or ?

The problem is im on really populated server and i could really use this but i just dont know anyone from any low pop server :/
    yes u will be back on ur realm.. and u need a lvl 90 from that realm in ur party witch is simple imo to just randomly spam invites .. u could make a raid gr and invite every1 online and hope a few will accept :P u can say its a raid for X thing .. and well if ur fast u can scan all locations of the eggs fast and be done before they start leaving

PowerUP Boosts's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mhm meh i want it more for rare spawns etc :P
    thanks anyhow

bluesius's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skaarlaw View Post
    Have to be in the same zone, GL on getting a warlock to summon a level 1 there

OotCS rep takes about 2 weeks to exalted it's not exactly difficult
    This. A thousand times over. I spend aproximatley 12-13 min doing all the quests. Given the paramters I'm working with no, thats 10 days AT MOST of repeating the dailys to reach exhalted. 10 days * 12-13 min = 120-130 min. 2 hours 10 mins aproximatley.

Now lets see the people farming eggs. Almost everyone ive ever encountered has spend in the vicinity of 4-6 hours at LEAST to gather the needed eggs.

I just dont get it. Why spend time farming eggs? Sure, you get the mount quicker per se, but the work and effort spent in the end is vastly much more than chilling through the dailys..