Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get an army of teng appleblooms in pawdon village.

When you first get the pawdon village, go to teng applebloom and accept his quest "priorities". After you accept the quest, grab the flight path for pawdon village. Then mount up and run to the east, until you reach pearlfil village. Once at pearlfin village simply fly back to pawdon village, and you should get a large number of teng appleblooms following you, they can fight mobs in the local area, but im not sure if there's anyway to move them out to other zones. If you accidentally lose the tengs, simply run back to pearlfin village and fly back(you don't need to abandon the quest). They will pop up again when you land. Here is a screen shot of all of the guys fighting for me. If someone can find a way to move them further out of the village this could have alot of potential, as the mobs can actually help you kill things.
    Sorry for the poor quality pictures, but hopefully it makes enough sense for you guys to try it. If you noticed that I forgot to cross something out (ie my name or something) please let me know.
    https://i.imgur.com/DoSUF.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/vQVF6.jpg

How to get an army of teng appleblooms in pawdon village.